“Incredible ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am in Harrisburg on business and it’s my birthday-based on reviews we went to Gabriella’s. Calamari for an appetizer- recommended by the waitress. It was perfect- wonderful taste and tender. I had veal- huge portion, delicious and well presented. Since it was my birthday we shared a desert-fabulous. The service was faultless. If you like great food and wonderful service- treat yourself and have dinner at Gabriella’s.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

We had a party of 8 for our anniversary dinner and the food was delish and the service amazing. Our waitress was Very attentive and kept our party well fed and drinks filled.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We have been searching for a good chicken francaise in the Harrisburg area and it has proven to be more than difficult...until we found Gabriella's. There was not a crumb left behind! The service was excellent and timing was perfect despite being busy for a Wednesday night. Our minds were blown by this establishment and we cannot wait to go back! Definitely found our new go-to place.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

Cozy atmosphere. Wonderful food. Outstanding desserts. We had a celebration for my great niece who is quite the little foodie. I always enjoy dining here.but they outdid themselves this time.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

My family loves eating at Gabriella. The food is very good and the staff is nice and helpful! Love the Veal Oscar!!

1  Thank swdrmshoney