“Great Find!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 19, 2016

My Father and I stayed at a motel up the Street and ate here multiple times. They are open all hours, food was great, prices were very reasonable, place was clean and staff was friendly and efficient. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed July 13, 2016

The Front Street Diner is within walking distance of the Days Inn and the food is great. The prices are also very good

Reviewed June 27, 2016

If you can get past the hockey-arena lighting, this place is great! We had very friendly, efficient service at about 9 p.m. on a recent Friday night. My mac and cheese was good and I got a big portion. My friend got spanakopita and it was better than what I had in Greece! Really, probably the best I ever had and a huge portion - big enough for all three of us to enjoy it. Prices are very good and the menu is extensive, the way you would expect at a true diner. They offer 24-hour breakfast, plenty of parking and...it's VERY WELL LIT. There is a slight reprieve for the light sensitive set - sit closest to Front Street and it's about 200 candles darker! We'll definitely make this nearby diner a regular spot and next time, I'll take my sunglasses!!!

Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

Great food selection, not greasy, reasonable prices, open 24 hours, breakfast served all the time, pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food! Our waitress was super nice, very fast.

Reviewed June 24, 2016

Stopped at the Front Street Diner for a late evening breakfast. Very good Greek omelet. Well prepared and the service was very good. Had a new server (Junior) who was very friendly and prompt to our table. He did a great job. Always greatly promptly and politely at the front door. Highly recommend a stop here. Excellent value for the amount of food you get.