“Great food and great service”
Review of Front Street Diner

Front Street Diner
Ranked #28 of 538 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Biglerville, Pennsylvania
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Our family of four decided to have dinner at Front Street Diner tonight. We eat here often and really like the place. I also eat here often with my business partner. Food is generally good but sometimes service isn't all that. Today we all really enjoyed our meals and our waitress Emily was wonderful. She was such a kind and caring person who really cared about providing great service. We all really appreciated the superior service.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank edna b

“Mediocre at best”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Yes I know this is just a diner but that's no reason to serve food that is over cooked and tasteless. My vegetables of the day, for example, tasted and looked like they had been floating in dirty water most of the day. I mean, how hard is it to make vegetables that are appealing and taste good? Service was good however and I have to admit that my piece of German chocolate cake was yummy. My suggestion, skip dinner and go tight to dessert.

Visited March 2014
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrific Diner”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Terrific menu; excellent prices. Service is always with a smile. LOVE the white fish salad platter or the spanakopita. Great meeting place.

• Visited February 2014
Biglerville, Pennsylvania
“Really good breakfast and lunch.”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I'm frequently in the area on business and dine in restaurants for 100 miles around. My traveling partner and I just love diners and this place has really good gyros. The meat is thicker and not cut into thin flat pieces like other places. Great turkey patters with excellent potato filling. Everything has been really good except I wouldn't recommend their chipped beef as its all cream sauce and no flavor. A nice place for a good meal at a decent price. Great spinach pie and salad with Greek feta dressing.

Visited January 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Decent food”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This is a 24-hr diner so you can always get something to eat. The prices are average. It is about a half block away from the Days Inn Harrisburg North (see review) where we stay when we go to the PA Christmas Craft Show at the Farm Complex (see review) about 15 minutes away.

Visited December 2013