“Awesome!”

Official BBQ & Burgers
Ranked #38 of 557 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Description: We serve central PA's best BBQ specializing in Carolina style pulled pork, the juiciest sliced beef brisket, delicious burgers and scratch-made sides.
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We had a brisket sandwich, a cheeseburger, and fries. Everything was awesome!! We will be back for sure!

1  Thank Betzzzz

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

I have not tasted BBQ lime this since visiting North Carolina. This is by far the best BBQ I've ever tasted and the service is beyong friendly, it's outstanding!

2  Thank babysha6
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

The best brisket ever! Excellent mac and cheese, French fries and cornbread. I also liked the pork bbq and the wings. Restaurant was clean, the staff friendly.It takes some navigation to find this place but it is well worth the trip.

2  Thank BlueCollarGourmet
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We planned to stop here on a road trip because I saw the amazing reviews here. I think I sort of hyped it up because of all the 5-star reviews. I wasn't disappointed in the food whatsoever, I just sort of wished for a table that my legs could fit under (I'm a small-ish girl, but the table legs were configured funny and I couldn't quite sit comfortably) and maybe a little bit more atmosphere. That's why I give it 4 stars.

The prices were good, and the food was great! I had a hot dog-this wasn't your "typical" hot dog- it was handmade and tasted much more like beef than normal. It's obviously better ingredient-wise, but it's a different taste than what you might expect so just be aware of that if you want a hot dog. I had some fries, which were cooked in peanut oil and delicious. I had a side of mac and cheese, which was phenomenal. I had a piece of my husband's corn bread (it was sooo buttery and good). He had pulled pork which he said was very good.

Overall- excellent value, and the ability to order everything separately (meaning, get the sandwich you want, and the side, and the drink- no "meals" here) is really nice because you can order a bit of this and that.

2  Thank msmileyface
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We recently took a family trip to Hershey PA. I personally love going to places that are "local" this absolutely fit the bill. Doubt turn around as you careen through the residential neigborhood on your way to this place...the BBQ and homemade ice cream made the night!

2  Thank alexgo2013