“Not to great”

Ranked #114 of 541 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Vietnamese
“Not to great”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Compared to other places ive gone to it really wasnt that good. The ingredients weren't very fresh and the pho broth had little to no flavor and the serving size were pretty small

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“I am falling in love with this place!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

It's a hole in the wall in terms of the decor, and the parking spaces are tiny, and often difficult to find, but this place is awesome!

I visited today for lunch. Ordered an egg roll. It was fantastic, and obviously not of the frozen variety that are served at the Americanized Asian places. My friend and I ordered the beef noodle bowl. My gosh, the serve rings were huge, served with fresh spices and veggies. Man, I absolutely LOVE this stuff! When I was done, I wanted to order another huge bowl of it. But I maintained control and didn't pig out.

Total bill was $13.50! That is a darned STEAL considering the amount and quality of the food.

This place is authentic, delicious, and a bargain.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank PABryce
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Best Asian food in Harrisburg!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Authentic Vietnamese cuisine! I ordered takeout from this place. On the advice of a family member of the owner, my wife, Dad, and I ordered the beef noodle and an egg roll.

Superb! Superb! The roll was crispy and tasty. I didn't like the oily dipping sauce, but it didn't need it!

This is NOT Americanized Asian food. The beef noodle is a beef soup filled with terrific noodles, thinly sliced beef, sprouts, mint leaves, green hot peppers, and other fresh vegetables.

The staff ate fast and friendly. This places is a dumpy hole in the wall. 1970s decor, stained ceiling tiles, cheap furniture, the place is a hole. But IT DOES NOT MATTER! The place is filled with people who have knowledge of AUTHENTIC Vietnamese cuisine, and it is AWESOME!

Definitely a hidden gem in Harrisburg, and I AM GOING TO BE BACK, OFTEN!

1 Thank PABryce