“Cozy atmosphere, Great food, Excellent service”

Ted's Bar and Grill
Ranked #157 of 540 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Ted's Bar & Grill is a friendly neighborhood bar and restaurant. When we opened in 25 years ago, we wanted to create a popular restaurant with an exciting atmosphere, great food, and excellent service, a place where people truly enjoy coming to eat. And we've done just that! We have a great new menu and all of our food is made fresh daily. We are known for the best wings in Harrisburg, lamb on the rod and our Pittsburgh sandwiches. Check out our daily lunch and dinner specials for something extra delicious. Our mission here at Ted's is to bring you great food at a great price. We want to personalize each guest's experience and inspire them to want to return, so come on down and visit us today. We'll take care of you!
Hershey
“Cozy atmosphere, Great food, Excellent service”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We passed by this place for years and years although we heard they had great wings....we always thought it was more bar than restaurant. When they put coupons out, we decided finally to try it, and WOW we were pleasantly surprised. The wings are fantastic and the other food is very good! Too bad we waited so long! This is now one of our favorite casual places in Harrisburg.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank MakeitDelish

harrisburg Pa.
“awesome food found north of Harrisburg”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

As i heard about Ted Bar and grill over a year ago, i wanted to check it out , this weekend, As this was a Poker night, and I play poker, I headed north on I-81 and got off on exit 72a, and the directions on their internet page got me lost , trust me when i say left turn and look to your right less than 1 tenth of a Mile. The bar and grill has a very small parking lot but the neighbors are buisnesses that close early, so parking is not an issue, when i opened the door, I found a standard clean bar with a strong hint of deep fryer smell ,overwhelming the polite ambiance of the Bar, Poker was in the back room, with a cleaner smell, but the air conditioner was stuck on artic chill and my companion had visible good bumps, the waitstaff was promt and free to reconmend the daily special, and the world class wings, so I asked for a few moments, and left to find the lavitory, OMG, could that 2 person bathroom be any smaller, If the person using the toilet left to wash he had to keep the toilet stall door open to wash his hands, the Bathroom needed a good scrubing and there was zero Hot water, making me afraid for my health, but the menu said "Best wings in Harrisburg 2012-2013" so i ventured where angels dare tred, I ordered the calimari and the wings, the wings were awesome, with a great (hot sauce and blue cheese mix) topping. the bed of fries was a Neet Chicago style Nod, and the calamari tripped me out, coming in strips like mini french toast , and standard marinara sauce, the calamari was delicate and tender, with a sweet taste, but the over used oil that bathed some bitter fries in the basket soured what would have been perfection! there are allot of couples In this bar, and it is openly Gay and family friendly.i would go back on Monday nights for 25 cent wings , its mean Apple teeny, and their awesome waitstaff .

• Visited May 2013
East Berlin, Pennsylvania
“WOW! What a find!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic.. Everything I tasted was super! It's quite a haul from Hanover PA area, but the food was so good, so resonable, and service spot on, I'll be back!!!!

• Visited March 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“"Bar food"”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

LOVE the wings, hate the "coated" fries. They need to use real garlic in the greek dressing. The pile of granulated is disgusting.

Visited January 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Yummy”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Their Pittsburgh salad, and their Cheesesteak Pizza is amazing - actually all their salads are good and very large. This is a go-to place for coworkers of mine at lunch as it's close, quick and good food. Even tho it's a bar, it has great atmosphere.

• Visited August 2012