“Great buffet.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Central Mass
“Great buffet.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

A really good Chinese buffet. Massive variety and one of the bigger buffets I have seen. Went on a Friday at 9:15 and the food quality and quantity was good. Let's face it, if your looking for true Chinese food and your at a big buffet place, your an idiot. Putting that aside, I found the food to be good quality and hot. Had some of the fruit and it was fine. Only ate some California rolls and the like from the sushi side. Why only 3 stars, it's a buffet not a food wonderland. But when your looking for good variety, especially in a group, here's the place to go

Visited June 2014

Traverse City, Michigan
“You Will Never Go Away Hungry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

Jumbo's has a variety of food, smorgasbord. Can get fish prepared fresh. American foods along with Asian flair. They offer things like shark's meat, octopus, things I have never tasted nor care too but some people like trying new foods not normally offered most places. I have visited this Jumbo several times. Have had a birthday party there with friends and loved ones. I like it because it has enough variety that no-one should ever walk away hungry....and yet everyone can choose to eat what they like.

Visited April 2014
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Where is the food inspector when you need one?!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

My family is a fan of Jumbo however not even the free meal is worth ever going back to this dump! The only reason I've dined here is because it is a favorite get together for our large family when we all gather and my in-laws pick up the bill. But last weekend was the final straw. I will no longer join them for dinners if they go here again. I had to ask 3 times before getting a glass of water. I realize English is not the first language for anyone working there, but not understanding water? Then there is the food. The meat at the hibachi station looked as if it had been sitting there at least a few hours. So that was out! The few crab legs I managed to grab after waiting for 10 minutes were gray...yuck! The worst though was the one thing I did enjoy was the egg rolls.. which they did not have!? What kind of chinese place doesn't have egg rolls?! Like I said...not even someone else footing the bill will get me through their doors again.

• Visited December 2013
York, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

The fries are delicious. chicken is great.he bath rooms are alway clean. The ice cram is the best!! The drink are good.

Visited December 2013
harrisburg, pa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“cold- dried up and nasty”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Sorry to say it but we go to the jumbo at least once a month sometimes twice.. despite all of the shutdowns due to roaches and rat feces in kitchen, we figure that it could be better since they are now allowed to be reopened.. although we hate it every time with go because we must stand at the crab legs for 20 + minutes to actually get a few and then after they come out they are water logged and cold and sometimes brown. eww... but we continue to try it over and over.. well tonight was the final straw.. we went at 5 pm after an exhausting day at work.. lets start with the crab legs.. gross because they sat there in water for over an hour.. then we waited 25 minutes for more.. same.. they were also cold and water logged.. ok so lets try normal food, the pizza.. behind health hazardous.. it was brown under the cheese, not burnt but gross because it most likely sat there for 5 hours cooking under the steam and hot light..... ok the lo mein.. , every make pasta and cooked it for an hour too long and it just tasted like mush in your mouth, ew and cold mush not to mention the hibachi buffet guy decided he would turn my food for a minute or two and gave me the plate back with the food still frozen together.. needless to say we left and we will never go back.. very disappointing!

• Visited December 2013