“Good food”

Cuisines: Chinese
York, Pennsylvania
“Good food”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The fries are delicious. chicken is great.he bath rooms are alway clean. The ice cram is the best!! The drink are good.

Visited December 2013

harrisburg, pa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“cold- dried up and nasty”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Sorry to say it but we go to the jumbo at least once a month sometimes twice.. despite all of the shutdowns due to roaches and rat feces in kitchen, we figure that it could be better since they are now allowed to be reopened.. although we hate it every time with go because we must stand at the crab legs for 20 + minutes to actually get a few and then after they come out they are water logged and cold and sometimes brown. eww... but we continue to try it over and over.. well tonight was the final straw.. we went at 5 pm after an exhausting day at work.. lets start with the crab legs.. gross because they sat there in water for over an hour.. then we waited 25 minutes for more.. same.. they were also cold and water logged.. ok so lets try normal food, the pizza.. behind health hazardous.. it was brown under the cheese, not burnt but gross because it most likely sat there for 5 hours cooking under the steam and hot light..... ok the lo mein.. , every make pasta and cooked it for an hour too long and it just tasted like mush in your mouth, ew and cold mush not to mention the hibachi buffet guy decided he would turn my food for a minute or two and gave me the plate back with the food still frozen together.. needless to say we left and we will never go back.. very disappointing!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank DanielleHeilman
“ Gross!!!!!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

I hated it. My friend and I were disgusted with the food and service. Food was either bland , cold, or both. Empty clam shells. Sprite taste like carbonated water. The water taste like sink water. Floors dirty and I so not recommend it at all

1 Thank Ricky M
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Lots of seafood, smells like URINE!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Please be careful eating here! We went a couple of times over the past year and each time the entire restaurant smelled like cat URINE! We thought it might just be the area where we were seated, but it was not. I am not a big seafood fan, but my husband is. He was pleased with the number of seafood selections, but I struggled to find more than 2 dishes that I was willing to eat. There are tastier buffets in the area, but I suppose that this is the best value for seafood. I would just strongly caution because of the odor. It is coming from some sort of excrement, NOT FOOD, not your stinky neighbor, and not the bathrooms! It is bad enough to discourage us from coming here despite being more convenient than others.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank discuskrys
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Warehouse style Asian Buffet”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Best Asian buffet in the area. The squid is incrdible!!!! Alwayscstop gere when I'm done shopping at the Harrisburg East Mall.

• Visited March 2013