“Yummy”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Authentic french crepes in a European atmosphere
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant deserves the number 1 rating it receives. The food was wonderful and the service was quick. It was within easy walking distance of our hotel, the Hilton. I would highly recommend this to anyone. I'm hoping we get to return during our stay here.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I finally had an opportunity to sit down and wait for these crepes! They were incredibly tasty and I would definitely return! In case you are short on time, I wouldn't bother to try eating here. There is normally a long wait from what I can tell and they don't allow you to call and pick up. But, all in all, these crepes are honestly worth the wait, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank TMad85
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

For a small, almost tucked away spot downtown, it will surely be a pleasant surprise for you. The only possible critique I could give this place is the slow pace of the service, but I feel like that is part of the experience here. Call it laissez-faire, if you will, but the crepes are fantastic. From savory to sweet, from simple to interesting, you can find a crepe for you. I'm a Nutella lover for sure, but on occasion I like to try one done with salmon or egg and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We were strolling back to the Hilton looking for a dessert place and stumbled across this place. It was closed. But alas the owner opened and served us a selection of the most amazing crepes any of us had ever eaten. Period. Ever. Simply amazing.

1  Thank ssnobelen
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Wonderfully made french style pancakes with a wonderful array of toppings. Unlike some concessions and mall outlets, these were not over prices, beautifully presented and generously filled. We were in the area to see Straight No Chaser at the Whittikar centre across the road and it was too tempting to return the next day pre show!

2  Thank HolliBritishChaser