“Surpisingly good hot wings at this great downtown treasure.”

MoMo's BBQ and Grill
Ranked #233 of 557 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Third St
Transit: We are just one block from the CAT Transfer Center on 2nd and Market and just one block from the Greyhound and Amtrak Station on 4th and Market.
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Wings that have been slow smoked then finished off by deep frying! Man are they awesome. I like the sweet BBQ sauce but 15 other sauce choices are available including traditional buffalo. Ribs are moist and tender. Texas style brisket is also great. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Especially love the Chili and the pulled pork sandwich. The sandwiches come by default with coleslaw on the sandwich and I would recommend ordering it on the side as it takes away from the flavor. You can order any one of their sauces. My favorite is the Mango Habanero.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I had the roast beef and it was excellent, although all the other food I saw looked good too! I'd come here again if I was in Harrisburg.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We were disappointed about dinner at this restaurant. Bought a Groupon which reduced the cost and the wings were good. Otherwise, I would rate this as a poor quality restaurant. One of our entrees was mixed up and the ribs were very dry (even with extra sauce it was hard to eat the ribs).

Interesting preparation for the wings. If you are going for the wings, you'll be fine, be wary of other entrees.

Overall, if I had to pay full price, I would have rated this restaurant as poor.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Take my 11 yr old son once per month. He loves the pulled pork sandwich. I get the platter. Awesome! 10 different sauces in addition to the "house" to try. Best french fries "anywhere".. yes anywhere! Wings? just tried a few, fantastic. Smoked and then fried gives them a great texture and "fall off the bone" meat vice other places where you play tug of war w/your fried wing. Good atmosphere, live blues Friday night. Can't wait to go back for our monthly visit and this time it will be more wings!