“This place was clean and typical of a breakfast restaurant.”

Hershey Road Family Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 543 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Diner
Locust Grove, Virginia
“This place was clean and typical of a breakfast restaurant.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We were staying at LQ next door and had to try this in our way out of town. Wasn't busy when we were there so it was easy to get seated. Food was good, typical of a restAurant of this size and type. Place appeard spotless and looking into the doors into the kitchen it was spotless. bathrooms were clean as well. Waitress and hostess/cashier were nice and friendly.

I can't really find anything to complain about with this place except the waitress gave me the wrong bill but it always pays to keep an eye on that anyway. Cashier was all over it and I was in my way.

It beats waiting in line for a nasty waffle or bagle at the LQ.

• Visited July 2013

“convenient”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed at La Quinta (although won't stay there again).. and this restaurant was very convenient as it shares the parking lot. Sat at the bar. Listened to hostess talk to her friend who also sat at the bar the entire time which was a bit much. Nothing fancy. Did enjoy the monitors with pictures of the staff with some info about them. Would consider eating here again if in the area.

Mount Pleasant, Michigan
“Good comfort food and service at a low price”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stopped by the Hershey Family Restaurant because we were staying in the LaQuinta Inn (it shares the parking lot) and needed a quick bite before hitting Hershey's Chocolate World. It felt like a lot of the diners I've been in to in small town Michigan, and the prices were very reasonable, especially after spending a few days in NYC. We ended up getting a variety of dishes and our waiter, Brandon, was very patient and nice with our 5 & 8-yr old children. They loved that their kid's meals came with a dessert. When my son finished his applesauce and asked for another serving, Brandon didn't bat an eye, he just refilled his bowl. All of the food was good (nothing great), but the value was really good. I'd stop again if I ever find myself in need of a quick meal at a good value.

1 Thank garci1r
“Good food”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Really a great value, food was served quickly and hot. Wait staff was excellent even gave us some ideas on things to see. Very clean restaurant.

Washington, Pennsylvania
“Walked over and love it.”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Walked through parking lot and no wait. Looked at their website before we went so I knew there was several things to choose from. Brandon was our waiter and was great. Food hot and delicious. Nice selection. Reasonable, nice portion and very clean. Highly recommend.

Visited May 2013