“Good comfort food and service at a low price”

Hershey Road Family Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 543 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Diner
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
“Good comfort food and service at a low price”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stopped by the Hershey Family Restaurant because we were staying in the LaQuinta Inn (it shares the parking lot) and needed a quick bite before hitting Hershey's Chocolate World. It felt like a lot of the diners I've been in to in small town Michigan, and the prices were very reasonable, especially after spending a few days in NYC. We ended up getting a variety of dishes and our waiter, Brandon, was very patient and nice with our 5 & 8-yr old children. They loved that their kid's meals came with a dessert. When my son finished his applesauce and asked for another serving, Brandon didn't bat an eye, he just refilled his bowl. All of the food was good (nothing great), but the value was really good. I'd stop again if I ever find myself in need of a quick meal at a good value.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank garci1r

“Good food”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Really a great value, food was served quickly and hot. Wait staff was excellent even gave us some ideas on things to see. Very clean restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
Washington, Pennsylvania
“Walked over and love it.”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Walked through parking lot and no wait. Looked at their website before we went so I knew there was several things to choose from. Brandon was our waiter and was great. Food hot and delicious. Nice selection. Reasonable, nice portion and very clean. Highly recommend.

Visited May 2013
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Mediocre food at best, not worth the trip.”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My meal consisted of undercooked pancakes and slightly off bacon. My wife had a club sandwich that was so poorly put together that the ingredients popped out as soon as she picked up a section. There were 3 tables filled in the entire restaurant and we were all seated next to each other; when we were leaving I asked the manager about this and she just stared at me. The waitress however was very pleasant.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank alnewton
Georgia
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We stumbled on this place driving back to our hotel from Hershey. The food was excellent as was the service. The salmon was really good as well as the haddock. Was hesitant at first to order seafood, but it was excellent! Wish we had found this place earlier. Would have eaten here twice. Very wide selection of food on the menu.

Visited April 2013