“So good - how do they do it?!”
Review of Infinito's

Infinito's
Ranked #102 of 568 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Description: phone 717 558 8080
Description: phone 717 558 8080
Reviewed August 18, 2013

LOVE the Broccoli Alfredo - it's not normally up on the bar but ask for it. Excellent selection of pizza choices and great flexibility in making whatever you want and putting it out. Salad bar selection is nice, and the pasta is yummy too. I'm not a big fan of the breadsticks - but the dessert pizzas (can we say apple pizza!) and the cinnamon rolls more than make up for it! If you like pizza this is the place to go.

Tip : You can pick up wifi from Panera in here - so eat cheaply, but surf Panera's wifi!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Price: The amazing value is $6 per adult for all you can eat pizza (small children are about $5 each). $1.50 or so for all you can drink soda. Yikes.
Food: A selection of about a dozen or more pizzas are out to choose from. The pizzas have thinner crusts and tend to have lots of sauce. There is a small pasta section with alfredo, meat or marinara sauce. There is also a salad bar that has a fair selection.
Parking: It is located in big mall so there is ample parking.
Overall: The value for money is the story here. Eat as much as you think is healthly.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We were first introduced to Infinitos when they opened up shop in Reading. It was always a good place to go fill up for cheap. The pizza was good, but for less than $5, you get what you pay for. So when we moved to Harrisburg, we figured the same would be true. We were pleasantly surprised to find a much bigger, much cleaner location with a lot more selection and a better crew. The manager was cool when we came in late one night and had all fresh stuff put up for us, even though the place was pretty much dead. I thanked him and he said that every customer deserves a decent experience. I can respect that. I worked in the food service industry most of my life and that's the way it should be.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

There is a wide assortment of different pizza choices and something for every taste. The pizza is made fresh in front of your eyes and is scooped up by the patrons as soon as it's served. There is pasta and different sauces, but I have not had room to even consider taking a sample. The salad bar is not extensive, but has a wide variety of fresh items with a good assortment of salad dressings. Desserts are great. It's a pizza crust with chocolate or cherries. It's unlimited amounts of food and it's very easy to over indulge. The surroundings are not fancy, but it's clean and the employees are efficient. We go there often with the grandkids that can sometimes be picky eaters, but theynever have a problem finding something to eat.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I have eaten a handful of time at the Infinito's in Lancaster PA next to Ollie's. Everytime I have been there I have enjoyed the food. It is buffet style with many different types of pizzas (such as your classic cheese, bacon, veggie, alfredo...) and it also includes a fresh salad bar (with real chopped romaine), breadsticks, a pasta section, and a dessert section featuring cinnamon rolls, chocolate chip ( <33) and other stuff.
For what you get the price is right and the pizza is hot and again everything I have had there is tasty! Go hungry because you'll want to have room to try a variety of things!