Lowest prices for your stay
$80
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$80
ZenHotels.com
$79
Wyndham$80
Hotels.com$80
Lol.travel$91
1,244 results
All reviews hershey park stay at la quinta a pet friendly hotel breakfast area indoor pool lobby pets cereal diner highway
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2016

We wanted to visit Hershey Park and did not make advanced reservations. We were very lucky to get the last room available here. It was very clean and comfortable. The pool was being used by several guests and they all looked like they were really enjoying themselves. Breakfast was excellent and had several choices. I would recommend this inn and would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2016

This was my second stay at this particular property. As before, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The beds are comfortable and the room clean. On this trip there had been a fair amount of snow during the day but the parking lot was clear and had salt down so couldn't reform into ice immediately so I didn't find any slick places, even while walking the dog. They have a good area for walking dogs. The breakfast area is large, clean and bright and kept clean. I'd recommend this one for passing through for one night like I did or for a longer stay.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed February 19, 2016 via mobile

Lovely hotel with a nice indoor pool and hot tub. Rooms are spacious. Great location near I 81. Free Wi-Fi and breakfast. Staff are pleasant and efficient.
I will definitely be coming back. Very nice restaurant right next door.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2016

I stayed at this hotel in February 2016 while visiting Hershey Story Museum. This is my first time staying at La Quinta and this particular property seemed very new and modern. I always associated La Quinta with being a budget hotel that could give me the creeps but this property did not. The room had all the modern furnishings. Bathroom was spacious and pretty clean (although I did find someone's hair in the tub). Everything in the room worked. Hotel staff was very friendly and inviting. No strange odors or smells in the room or hallways. Parking was plentiful (but if you park in the back of the hotel note there is no back door to get in). The morning breakfast was fair. No hot eggs, sausages, potatoes but had a good variety of cold foods like cereal, yogurt, breads, and muffins. There was a waffle maker and toaster. Breakfast seating area seemed plentiful as well. Overall, it was a pleasant stay and I had no major concerns--just the way a hotel should be.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank mumufreemovies
Reviewed February 16, 2016

Stayed with my wife and pet dog. Very friendly reception. Usually stay at this location several times each year. Motel quality has declined slightly over the years, but still a reasonable place to stay

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple