1,003 results
All reviews family restaurant hershey park a pet friendly hotel waffles parking lot allow pets room was clean breakfast area pool and hot tub a great place to stay would stay here again nice breakfast waffle maker first floor easy access free breakfast front desk staff
Reviewed December 15, 2015

Wife and I travel from Georgia to Connecticut a couple times per year and on our trip north this location is a clean reasonably priced place to stay after 13 hours of driving. I would recommend as a place to stay for the road traveler as well as those visiting Hershey Park.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2015 via mobile

This is my second la quinta stay this month, earlier at the rock springs wy location and this place was just as clean and upkept. Breakfast had a large variety of food which is great for my four year old. The only "complaint", if you can even call it that, was the 2in1 shampoo. I usually bring my own but forgot it this trip and I have super long thick hair it left my hair a complete mess. Having separate conditioners and shampoos is a way better idea. Great stay over all though will be returning business to La Quinta again for sure.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2015

La Quinta Inn Hershey great place to stay. Front desk (Karen) so pleasant and thanked me for serving in the military. Room excellent and all fresh. Inn smelled like a lite orange aroma. Will stay there from now on. Take trip up that way several times a year. Military rates appreciated.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2015

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2015

My only complaint was the carpet had not been vacuumed, there was a pile of pet food on the rug between the beds left I am sure by the previous occupants. I reported this to the front desk staff, they told me they would speak to the cleaner who did the room. Overall the staff here are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple