“Vacation with Family”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey
Ranked #8 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
“Vacation with Family”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Not sure cleaning staff check the room thoroughly.
There was a cracked window in one of the rooms , that we checked into that I noticed after opening the drapes.
One elevator which can be somewhat slow, hotel staff very friendly and helpful

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Fort Worth, TX
Reviewed July 26, 2013

In my travels, I have stayed at many La Quintas over the years. This was by far my favorite one! Absolutely Beautiful!! Plus, it is literally 10 minutes from Hershey Park! I couldn't be happier with my choice to stay here and wish I had been in town longer...I didn't want to leave!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank CurleyQ
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed July 23, 2013

As others have noted, housekeeping is not a high priority. The rooms are passable, but the hallways are filthy. It really does not look as though they are vacuumed on a regular basis.

Elevator is as slow as others noted, but I cannot blame that on the owners.

No conditioner in the bathroom, and when we asked housekeeping they told us that we only get shampoo, no lotion or conditioner. As we are here for only one night we did not bring ours from home. Looks like it is too bad for us.

Someone down thread mentioned getting a cot here. No luck on that for us either. The fellow at the front desk acted as though he had no idea what we were asking for.

The pool is a horror show. The water is extremely cloudy and you cannot see the bottom. I will not let my children swim tonight. It is really unsafe, and needs some professional attention.

I'll update after breakfast with a report on what we experienced.

1 Thank Winger03
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stayed at the La Quinta for 2 nights on a trip to Hershey park. We had a ADA room which was GREAT. Very Clean Bathroom with Numerous Hand Rails for safety Shower Massage Heads and Hand Held unit were great. The Pool was very relaxing after a long day at Hershey Park. The Hot Tub Saved the day, great on the worn out body. Very Modern Room with big Flat Screen TV. Beds were Soft Pillow Tops and very comfy. NO Noise from other rooms, very quite relaxing room, with Microwave and Refrigerator for our leftovers from the VERY Convenient Hershey Family Restaurant which we walked to for dinner every night,, great selections and pricing. Never stayed at a La Quinta Before But will go out of my way to stay at another La Quinta. Recommend this Hotel to all.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We held our family reunion here at La Quinta. The price was right for everyone. The decor and cleaniness of this hotel was excellent. The Family were really impressed. Yes, I would stay here again when in the area.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrisburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Harrisburg Northeast (Hershey)
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Airport Hershey
Best Western Premier The Central Hotel & Conference Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey
Homewood Suites Harrisburg East-Hershey Area
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#13 of 50 in Harrisburg

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey? Share your experiences!