All reviewsputting greenbasketball courtruby tuesdayssocial hourevening receptiongreat hotellight dinnerbedroom suitefull kitchendefinitely stay here againminute drivehershey areacomplimentary breakfasthome away from homebass pro shopsofa bedhot tub
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We enjoy the Homewood Suites concept of arriving in time for dinner, spending the night, and having breakfast before we hit the road again. We also like having a suite that includes a kitchenette. The staff at this Homewood Suites is exceptionally helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I travel a lot on the Hilton Brand and particularly enjoy the Homewood Suites. Having stayed at many HS properties, I can unequivocally say that this is the best of the best!

Everyone that works here in Harrisburg wants to do everything they can do to help you, whether it's speeding check in, directions, to-go plates at the reception-anything!

Considering the proximity to Hershey and a business park, the rates here are very competitive. You can't beat the package deal that Homewood offers with breakfast, dinner, shopping for you, and a full kitchen.

The property is SPOTLESS. And I mean, spotless. Just part of a trend of attention to detail that I noticed the entire time that I was on premises. Also, the food here was, by far, the best tasting and most plentiful. Additionally, as I mentioned above, the kitchen staff bent over backwards to take care of me.

Finally, I found the pool and workout room (including personal TVs on cardio machines will FULL cable and remote) to be one of the most logically laid out and well appointed of any I have stayed at. This comes from a guy that works out 6X per week...

You absolutely WILL NOT be disappointed here!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We were extremely satisfied with the cleanliness, amenities and friendliness of the Staff. Would return in a heart beat. A great place for families with kids because they have a great pool, basketball hoop, putting green, and work-out room. The Breakfast was really a great one, plenty of choices and really fresh food. We stayed in a 2BR Suite and it was great for the 4 adults and 1 child, plenty of room and privacy for everybody.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Alishia M, Sales Assistant at Homewood Suites Harrisburg East-Hershey Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Daniel B - We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel! I'm glad that you had a wonderful stay and shared your experience with others. We hope to see you again in the future when traveling to the Harrisburg Area!
Thank you for your review!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

The staff is amazing and very convenient to local shopping and restaurants. I was not feeling well and the staff took care of me and make me feel at home. I would recommend to everybody whether or not its for business or leisure

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Ann1120 - It is our goal to be your Home Away from Home while traveling. I am glad that we were able to meet and exceed your expectation. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

First I want to say that I stay 100 plus nights a year and maybe I just had an unlucky stay.

Check-in was fast and Crystal the front desk clerk was very friendly.

My room was located on the first floor and just a short walk from the lobby. For dinner I ordered pizza from Papa Joe's and dined in. As the evening progressed I noticed a smell in not only the living room but also the bathroom. I opened the windows and it helped a bit, but the smell still lingered. The bedroom had a ceiling fan that looked like a large dust ball, so I was not going to use that. I decided I would let the front desk know the problems in the room. But when I tried to call the front desk I discovered that the living phone did not work.

I called down to the front desk from the bedroom and explained the problems in the room. They said they would report the issues. While I was not looking to profit from this mess, it would have been nice if they would have moved me or at least said they were sorry for the problems.

The good news is that I only had to stay here one night.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Gregbooras - Let me first start by apologizing for the concerns you mentioned with your room. That is something that has been addressed and corrected. We do our best to exceed guest expectations at our hotel so we can make trips like yours as easy and stress free as possible. We hope that you will give us a second chance when returning to the area. Please contact me when planning your next stay.

Alishia Mull