$132
Staybridge.com
Candlewood Suites Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$97
CandlewoodSuites
$129
GardenInn.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(Harrisburg)
$113
SleepInn
$129
Country Inn
$117
$93
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$106
$119
$160
$149
$118
$107
Agoda.com
All reviewsputting greenbasketball courtruby tuesdayssocial hourgreat hotelevening receptionlight dinnerbedroom suitefull kitchendefinitely stay here againhershey areacomplimentary breakfastminute drivebass pro shophome away from homesofa bedhot tub
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We were extremely satisfied with the cleanliness, amenities and friendliness of the Staff. Would return in a heart beat. A great place for families with kids because they have a great pool, basketball hoop, putting green, and work-out room. The Breakfast was really a great one, plenty of choices and really fresh food. We stayed in a 2BR Suite and it was great for the 4 adults and 1 child, plenty of room and privacy for everybody.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Alishia M, Sales Assistant at Homewood Suites Harrisburg East-Hershey Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Daniel B - We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel! I'm glad that you had a wonderful stay and shared your experience with others. We hope to see you again in the future when traveling to the Harrisburg Area!
Thank you for your review!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

The staff is amazing and very convenient to local shopping and restaurants. I was not feeling well and the staff took care of me and make me feel at home. I would recommend to everybody whether or not its for business or leisure

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Ann1120 - It is our goal to be your Home Away from Home while traveling. I am glad that we were able to meet and exceed your expectation. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

First I want to say that I stay 100 plus nights a year and maybe I just had an unlucky stay.

Check-in was fast and Crystal the front desk clerk was very friendly.

My room was located on the first floor and just a short walk from the lobby. For dinner I ordered pizza from Papa Joe's and dined in. As the evening progressed I noticed a smell in not only the living room but also the bathroom. I opened the windows and it helped a bit, but the smell still lingered. The bedroom had a ceiling fan that looked like a large dust ball, so I was not going to use that. I decided I would let the front desk know the problems in the room. But when I tried to call the front desk I discovered that the living phone did not work.

I called down to the front desk from the bedroom and explained the problems in the room. They said they would report the issues. While I was not looking to profit from this mess, it would have been nice if they would have moved me or at least said they were sorry for the problems.

The good news is that I only had to stay here one night.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Gregbooras - Let me first start by apologizing for the concerns you mentioned with your room. That is something that has been addressed and corrected. We do our best to exceed guest expectations at our hotel so we can make trips like yours as easy and stress free as possible. We hope that you will give us a second chance when returning to the area. Please contact me when planning your next stay.

Alishia Mull
717.909.4663
Alishia.Mull@hilton.com

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Pride of staff in cleanliness and service is evident here at Homewood Suites, Harrisburg. Breakfast was very satisfying and nice setting with open, bright and not hurried. Great for a business or vacation traveller.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mark J
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Whenever we travel to the Harrisburg or Hershey PA area, our first choice is always this hotel. We usually meet up with multiple family groups for a two or three day stay in the area. It is very close to Hershey Park. Approximately a ten to fifteen minute drive to the park, depending on traffic. We like staying at this hotel because many of the hotels closer to the park in general are packed and well used. This hotel on the other hand, is just far enough was to stay in tip top shape, has a wonderful selection of room types, most which include kitchen areas with full sized refrigerators, stoves, a dish washer and essentials. They have a wonderful full hot breakfast which is included, and during the week they have appetizers and drinks in the lobby, also included (hamburgers, macaroni salad, beer and wine as examples) which is also free to guests during the week. Ruby Tuesday restaurant is right next door, as is a wonderful pizza place, and a Mexican food restaurant. The area mall is also next door. Rooms are spacious and gorgeous. Beds are comfortable and the rooms are always extremely clean. The hotel is new within the last few years. Staff members always go out of their way to be friendly and helpful. I always feel like they are "glad" to see us return. A family friendly place!! Seriously one of my FAVORITE hotels. I can always depend on a consistently clean, comfortable and beautiful hotel stay.

Room Tip: I always call the front desk to make the reservations rather than book online. They are very helpful!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends