Homewood Suites Harrisburg East-Hershey Area
$187
$172
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$54
$75
$121
$179
Sheraton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$79
Candlewood Suites Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$103
$102
BestWestern.com
$105
$97
All reviewsputting greenbasketball courtruby tuesdayssocial hourgreat hotellight dinnerbedroom suitefull kitchenbassdefinitely stay here againminute drivehershey areafree breakfasthome away from homesofa bedhot tubindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Our family stayed here and attended Pa Farm Show. I don't think it's possible to beat these accomodations especially if your traveling with alot of family. We always stay at Homewood Suites when possible. 2 meals included with the room...can't beat it. Everything is top notch and clean. Friendly staff, soft beds,...what's not to like. All at an amazing price.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with little ones, request rooms away from elevators. Most likely, the staff will be able to accommodate you.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Homewood_Suites_East, Sales Assistant at Homewood Suites Harrisburg East-Hershey Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Chapster52 - Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent stay with others. Keep in mind that the Farm Show is only one of the great attractions located within minutes of our hotel. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Stayed here for the Outdoor Classic Hockey game in Hershey and were very pleased. Clean comfortable one bedroom suite. Good selection of hot and cold foods for breakfast, including fresh fruit and yogurt as well as breakfast burritos and salsa one day - music to a displaced Texan, even if they were only average! Overall a great place for a family to spread out a little. Just a few minutes drive to the State Capital, and a number of good restaurants nearby including the Lancaster Brewpub. A big mall nearby too.

Room Tip: Our room was right near the 3rd floor elevator on a Saturday night and we still didn't hear anything!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

We are glad that you choose the Homewood Suites as your choice for your visit to the Hershey/Harrisburg area. It is our goal to be your Home Away from Home while traveling. I am glad that we were able to meet and exceed your expectation. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

This hotel is my new favorite hotel!! I normally come to Hershey1-2 times a year and stay in Hershey. But with this hotel just a little further down the highway, it'll be well worth the drive. The entire staff was friendly and outgoing. Rooms were clean. Nice size pool and hot tub. Love the outside activities as well. I'm sure I'll see you in 2013!!!!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jacqueline D

We are glad that you choose the Homewood Suites Harrisburg East as your choice for your visit to Hershey. We do our best to exceed guest expectations at our hotel so we can make family vacations like yours as easy and stress free as possible. We look forward to seeing you again this summer! Thank you for your review!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My family and I stayed here on New Years Eve (2 nights/left Jan. 2nd) and we loved it!! We had the two bedroom, two bath suite with pull out sofa bed...very spacious!
The kitchen had a garbage disposal, dishwasher, sink, refrigerator, microwave and stove. It had dishes, cups, silverware, pots and pans, etc. There was a small table with two chairs.
The master bedroom had a large closet and dresser, beautiful counter sink, king size bed, flat screen tv and large stand up shower (so spacious...fits two people nicely). The second bedroom had two queen beds, large closet and dresser, beautiful counter sink, flat screen tv and bathroom with a regular sized shower and tub. The beds were super comfortable (even the sofa bed) and the whole suite was very clean and neat! Plenty of towels and extra pillows and blanket for the sofa bed.
The staff were so hospitable and made sure we had everything that we needed. Everyone was extremely pleasant and talked to us whenever we crossed paths.
The indoor pool area was also clean and beautiful with wicker and cushion furniture, hot tub and plenty of towels.
It was only 15 min. away from all the Hershey attractions...which we loved! We will definitely be staying here the next time we return to the Hershey area!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Staci W
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Best quality and service. My family and I stayed during Christmas. Everything was beyond my expectations. Nothing less than five stars. No wonder they keep getting awards for best hotel in the area. Swimming pool and exercise room was very modern. I also liked the basketball court. A plus for two active sports children. I rate this experience as my best hotel that I stayed in so far.

Room Tip: Large spacious rooms. I had a two bedroom. The suite was large and made you feel like you were home. Did not hear any noise from the other guest. All of the rooms appear to be good.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family