“Very nice”

Hampton Inn & Suites Harrisburg North
Ranked #4 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The room was very clean and nicely furnished. The staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good. The pool and fitness rooms looked nice, but I did not use them during my stay. Great location near the interstate. I will stay here again and recommend to others.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DirectorofSales17110, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Harrisburg North, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Harrisburg North. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and would recommend it to others. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Our son was being promoted to Major and the storm prevented us from going to Indiantown Gap
where the event was to be held. Drazan and Kirsha went out of their way to set up a room so that we could hold the ceremony at the hotel. I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn, in addition to going out of their way, the hotel was very clean and the staff aimed to please.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
DirectorofSales17110, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Harrisburg North, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Harrisburg North. Congratulations to your son on his promotion. It was our pleasure to assist in this special occasion. We certainly hope to have the opportunity for you to stay with us again.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Vickie was great! Pleasant and helpful; kept breakfast hot and the eating area tidy. Also, a big kudos to JK! He's never met a stranger; so friendly! And when I was in the gym he came in to help with the TV and to check the temperature; I was totally shocked. Never during my travels have I experience anyone being concerned about the gym conditions! Thanks JK!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Harrisburg North. We appreciate the wonderful comments and will certainly pass them along to Vickie and JK. We appreciate the feedback as it offers us insight on the product and service that we provide. We certainly hope to have the opportunity for you to stay with us again.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I felt greeted like an old friend and it was my first time there. The receptionist almost seemed to know my name. It took minutes to check in, and to check out. Checkout knew I had left a deposit without my saying so and immediately stisfied it. The breaksfast staff was friendly and wonderfully caring.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Harrisburg North. We appreciate your comments and certainly welcome the opportunity for you to stay with us again.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

The service provided by hotel staff and crew, the room, the morning breakfast was exceptional.

Being provided with a Suite worked perfectly with all the equipment and apparel I needed for my deployment in Harrisburg. The room was consistently kept clean by the crew with always fresh towels and lines provided as needed and required. Because of snow storms there were times I had to work in the room and everyone was extremely accommodating.

The front desk staff went out of their way to ensure everything went well providing help with any accommodation I needed including room amenities, restaurants. Especially when snow blocked my car, one member of the stay cleaned off my car and shoveled me out. Something which was not expected. Whenever I would leave in the morning or return in the evening I was always greeted by name.

The ladies which were responsible for the morning breakfast were always cheerful and made one feel they were at home with providing good food which was always well cooked and heated properly.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again when returning to the Harrisburg area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the freeway.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Kirsha D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Harrisburg North, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you for making us your home away from home when you were in the Harrisburg area. We appreciate your wonderful comments and truly enjoyed having you stay with us. We certainly hope that you are able to come back to the Harrisburg area and stay with us again.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

By chance we decided to stay here while working in Harrisburg, This was the best by chance. Everyone was so wonderful to us, the room was great and the location perfect. The employees got to know us and cared. My husband had to be in the hospital for 3 days while we were there and we felt very secure with me staying there alone. Everyone was very caring and helpful. Especially JK the maintenance guy. He really went out of his was to help us as well as other guests. We were there when there were several snow storms and he was always there to help clear snow and make sure the walkways were not slippery. Thank you so much everyone at this hotel for making our stay heaven while we were away working.

Room Tip: Request the front side of the building its away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for staying with us while working in the Harrisburg area. We appreciate your comments and certainly enjoyed having you stay with us. We are glad that everything worked out for your husband. Your comments will certainly be passed along to everyone, especially JK. We are happy to have him as part of our team. We hope to have the opportunity for you to come and stay with us again.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I was extremely pleased with my stay! My room was very clean and the king bed was very comfortable. I highly praise the staff. They are all very friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to make you feel at home while on the road. The complimentary breakfast was always enjoyable and the cookies baked fresh in the evening were a treat. Thank you so much for making my stay wonderful!!

Carrie B.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Kirsha D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Harrisburg North, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Harrisburg North. We really enjoyed having you stay with us. We appreciate the comments and would welcome the opportunity to have you stay with us again.