“Incredible pizza and meatballs” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Harrisburg, PA
“Incredible pizza and meatballs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

First time visitors, had a deep dish pizza (not sure of the name but it would be comparable to a supreme) and a side of meatballs. The pizza was delicious, the dough/crust was so tasty - haven't had anything like that before. The toppings even tasted different - chunky and decadent. The meatballs were delicious and a perfect compliment. Expensive but honestly worth it for us. We've been looking for the best pie in Harrisburg, I think we found it. Take out only.

• Visited February 2014

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Not your average pizza shop...blows the others away!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

We order from WT quite alot and our favorites are the mushroom pizza...OUT OF THIS WORLD! They use a few different mushrooms, not just the plain boring white you see at every other pizza shop. The italian chop salad is my favorite salad right now. I think I eat it once a week! I've never had anything like it. Its's so fresh and the meats they use are superb, not just regular lunch meat. Their house italian dressing is one of the best Ive had. They are very personable and friendly especially the owner. Once I even got a handwritten card in the mail from them thanking me for my business! I think they only negative I can think of is that they aren't open on Sundays. Definitely give them a try!!!

• Visited October 2013
Enola, PA
“Gluten free pasta was a disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

We tried the Wild Tomato for the first time tonight. We were bummed that there was no seating, but no biggie... I ordered Gluten free cheese bread and was told that they were all out of gluten free bread and could only do pasta or pizza. I decided to try the pasta and ordered some fries as well. We were excited at their large gluten free menu. The fries looked underwhelming when we got them home, but were actually pretty good. The pasta was hard and crunchy and I thought, eh well, I guess they dont have a good product. But I dug deeper and literally half the pasta was great and half was hard and inedible. I dont know if they just didnt cook it properly or what. I will definitely go back and try the subs and pizza because gluten free food isn't easy to come by, but what a shame. Meatballs were good. My husband's wings were good. Just beware if ordering pasta and make sure to call ahead to make sure they have bread.

• Visited October 2013
Hershey
“Overcooked with side of ants”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Figured I'd check this place out after seeing the Yelp reviews. It's hard to find gluten free options, so it seemed like an excellent place to check out. It seemed nice enough at first. While I was sitting by the counter (there's a small bench inside) I noticed ants on the floor. The pizza I got seemed fine, but when I took it back home, it was burned on the bottom. When I called back, the owner told me I should have checked the pizza before leaving and refused to do a refund or exchange, as advertised. Probably won't be going back.

• Visited July 2013
12 Thank Racheal P
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Very tasty pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

I got pizza to go from here one time. I was disappointed they didn't have indoor seating. Ordered a pizza with pepperoni and veggies and cheese. The guy from the kitchen brought it out and gave it to me fresh out of the oven. It was very tasty. The ingredients were fresh. I also ordered a side of their fries. They were interesting. The looked as though they were soaked in a bunch of oil yet when I ate them they didn't really taste greasy. They were pretty good but next time I will probably just stick with the pizza. Great locally owned pizza shop.

• Visited April 2013