“One of my personal favorites”
Review of Miso Sushi

Miso Sushi
Ranked #48 of 552 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I go to miso fairly regularly, I love the house salads and the dragon roll. My fiance isnt a fan of seafood but he loves the chicken teriyaki!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Ok first of all we love good quality sushi and Japanese food. However, there is a much better restaurant within 20 mins driving distance of this one. This restaurant is OK. Average. The portions are smaller than most and the cost is the same as others. Where you really want to go is Wasabi in Hershey. I will leave a review for there if you want details.
About this restaurant… service is lacking. No water or tea refill… the waitress dropped off our drinks initially and then the meal and that was the end of it. The food is fine but as I said, smaller proportions and the sushi menu lacks variety and creativity. If you're going to spend the money, go for a place with better atmosphere, service, a creative and excellent menu and larger proportions for the same price.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Ok, maybe I'm being overly dramatic.

I am a fan a good-quality sushi, living on the West coast of the US and having had wonderful sushi in Tokyo many times. After a week of visiting relatives in Pennsylvania, we wanted sushi. Good sushi. MIso Sushi was like an oasis.

We are fans of salmon, so when we saw the beautiful, thick, fresh pieces of salmon for the nigiri sushi and the rolls, we were excited. We sat at the sushi bar as the place was pretty busy during a midweek lunch rush. The staff were very attentive and took care of us with hot tea, miso soup, sushi orders and anything else we wanted.

Go have sushi at this place. It's really good.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Very fresh fish. Large selection of rolls, with tastes that complement, not distract. Warning: the seafood tempura entrée is not a one-person dish! Too bad they don't have a liquor license, but the food is really worth stopping for.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Love their special rolls and sashimi! I am very lucky to work close enough that I can order from them frequently for take out or my colleagues and I visit Miso on our lunch break. The lunch specials are very affordable and tasty. However, if you really want to judge this restaurant, I highly recommend ordering their special rolls, which are divine. My "go-to rolls" include the Volcano Special Roll, Caribbean Roll, and Angel Hair Roll.