“My new favorite sushi place”
Review of Miso Sushi

Miso Sushi
Ranked #55 of 557 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This restaurant has made me a sushi addict. Whenever I'm in town, I am sure to visit Miso. The sushi is wonderful and selection is great. It's always busy. The only draw back is parking. Jonestown Rd is a major and busy road. There are a few parking spots in front and a tiny lot in back. Other than that I love Miso and can't wait to eat there again.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

It was OK. Fresh enough, but nothing special. I have had better and I have had worse. If you are in Harrisburg and want sushi this may be the best around and I would not advise against it at all just don't expect the best you have ever eaten unless you haven't had a lot of sushi.
The sushi was very nice and fresh. The rolls were very creative, but in an effort to be creative they go a bit too far. They just had too much thrown together. I will say the angel hair roll was good and I would be happy to order it again.
I didn't have anything from the regular menu, but three were several tables of Asian families eating while I was there and usually when people of the ethnicity that the place is eat there it is pretty good.
The place is BYOB, something I have a hard time getting use too when I am on the road.
In all this place is alright. Harrisburg is not exactly known for sushi. If I am back in the area and wanted sushi I would probably go again, but at the same time the next time i am in Harrisburg I will probably have something besides sushi.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Went here on a whim, and am VERY happy to say how excellent the food, pricing, service, and atmosphere was. The rolls tasted fresh, and were very flavorful. The prices were on the low-average side, too. Really a great place to have in the area, and a pretty good location, too.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I've been lucky to have sushi a lot of nice places. When I was traveling in town for work, I found this place from online recommendations. Best sushi I've ever had. I enjoyed the Carribean Roll and Tuna Avocado Roll. Carribean was out of this world. Highly recommend. I sat at the sushi bar and the chef's also gave me a complimentary seaweed salad....delish.

This is a must-go-to place. I'll be back when I'm in PA again soon.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Great little spot. Small, clean, great staff. I like the rolls and the teriyaki combos. Definitely a thumbs up.

Been to Miso Sushi? Share your experiences!