“Excellent Thai food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We absolutely love this place! The food is very good and the service is always wonderful. This is a BYOB so it does help to cut down on the bill. Last night we split an appetizer, crab/shrimp and veggies in a light wonton wrapper and I had the shrimp and scallops in a red pepper sauce. It was not overly spicy but if you don't like hot peppers, don't eat the peppers in the dish. I like them but you can't eat too many of them! My husband had a special, swordfish in a curry sauce and he really enjoyed it. For both dinners, which were very generous portions, and the appetizer, our bill came to $37. I definitely recommend this to anyone who likes Thai food and/or Asian cuisine.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

My wife & I went back after the first terrible dinner and the second was just as bad. We wanted to like this place; to have a really good Thai meal. The rice noodles were very overcooked; to the point of being textureless mush, the meat was very minimal, and the sauces thin & tasteless. Sweet & sour chicken was literally a soup of sweet pineapple-y sauce; ugh! Spring rolls merely mushy cabbage; seafood dumplings smelled bad; tasted like old fish and were cold. Beef appetizer had at most 1 ounce of microscopically thinly sliced poor quality meat mixed with cold lettuce. The deserts on the menu were not available and their version of Thai iced tea (half tea, half milk over ice) was gross. The waitresses were pleasant, the decor is basic, and the food... trash. We left both nights belching garlic with our food uneaten on the table - garbage. The portions are large but who cares? This is not a place for good Thai.

1  Thank David T
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I think this is one of the best meals I've ever had ! From the outside it doesn't look very inviting, but it is a true gem. When we came in we were immediately waited on and got some water right away. When we ordered, it took about 5 minutes until we to our food. I had the Pad Thai and it was delicious ! The meals that my parents had were great as well and we will definitely come back to this place again :)

1  Thank Anika W
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

On Fathers Day, we had lunch about 1:00. We were waited on immediately with smiles. When I asked a question about the Thai ice tea, 2 people came to thoroughly satisfy me.
Most important, the food was tasty good! Lots of savory flavor and the right amount of tang and Bang!
We were amazed that, even though it was a holiday and people just kept coming in, 4 different people would stop by our table to check on us. Great family business that knows how to cook and serve. Because they are Christians, they do not have idols, but simple Thai decoration. Clean and comfortable: good enough for me to enjoy the best Thai food I've had in the Pennsylvania Dutch country. Since I have lived in Asia 7 years before, I know good Thai food when see (taste) it!

1  Thank Noraski
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

This little gem is hidden on a side street in a humble little building. The food, however is delicious! We had the satay to start, followed by Peanut Curry and Red Curry. We agreed that we could eat it forever. Just yummy!

1  Thank Pamlog