“Best Thai Restaurant in Harrisbrug :)”

Bankok 56 Thai Cuisine
Ranked #22 of 543 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Munich, Germany
“Best Thai Restaurant in Harrisbrug :)”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I think this is one of the best meals I've ever had ! From the outside it doesn't look very inviting, but it is a true gem. When we came in we were immediately waited on and got some water right away. When we ordered, it took about 5 minutes until we to our food. I had the Pad Thai and it was delicious ! The meals that my parents had were great as well and we will definitely come back to this place again :)

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Anika W

Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“Hole-in-the-wall Thai is best!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

On Fathers Day, we had lunch about 1:00. We were waited on immediately with smiles. When I asked a question about the Thai ice tea, 2 people came to thoroughly satisfy me.
Most important, the food was tasty good! Lots of savory flavor and the right amount of tang and Bang!
We were amazed that, even though it was a holiday and people just kept coming in, 4 different people would stop by our table to check on us. Great family business that knows how to cook and serve. Because they are Christians, they do not have idols, but simple Thai decoration. Clean and comfortable: good enough for me to enjoy the best Thai food I've had in the Pennsylvania Dutch country. Since I have lived in Asia 7 years before, I know good Thai food when see (taste) it!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Noraski
Franklin, Pennsylvania
“Don't judge a book by its cover.”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

This little gem is hidden on a side street in a humble little building. The food, however is delicious! We had the satay to start, followed by Peanut Curry and Red Curry. We agreed that we could eat it forever. Just yummy!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Pamlog
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed to the fullest”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I have ate here a couple of times and it have been bad, but my love for Thai food and location convince keep me going back hoping it would be better then the last. Well this was the last time I will ever step foot in the place. They didn't have 2 out of the 4 things I ordered, then when my rice came out I start the put it on my place as I am about to eat it the waitress runs over saying she gave us the wrong food. So she takes the plates away, dumps the food back in the serving dish and takes it to the proper table. I work in a well know restaurant and that would me something someone would be fired over, food sanitation is key. That was the most appalling Thing i have ever seen in a restaurant. I will be going to Dillsburg now screw how far it is this is not a place you want to eat!!!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank xaxamom
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Great pad thai”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Had two pad dishes here and they were both delicious. Large portions- we left very full. I did ask for limes at one time and was brought lemons, but no big deal. We will be eating here again.