“Good food, sleazy servers.”
Review of Fox and Hound - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fox and Hound
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Good food, sleazy servers.”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The food is always good and so is the beer. I get that it's a sports bar but I think the servers could wear something a little more professional than yoga pants and shirts that bear midriffs. Maybe I'm old fashioned but a big rack isn't the first thing I want to see when I go get a bite to eat and a drink.

“One of my favorites!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

The atmosphere is great and the food is good and good quantity as well. My only complaint is that it is so loud... but hey what is a 'sports bar' so to speak supposed to be, right?!! Good food/spirits for the money and a fun place to hang out with friends or family.

Visited November 2012
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Could have been better.”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We arrived on a Friday night and there was a 30 minute wait. That was expected since it was Friday. We decided to wait at the bar. The bar seems like the best part. While at the bar we noticed that there were several tables available. After about 30 minutes we were seated and there were 4 tables out 12 or 13 tables that actually had customers. We were wondering why such a long wait if they had 8 or 9 tables available for seating. Besides that the food, drinks and dessert were good. I had a slice of cheesecake and it was huge. The service left something to be desired. If I decide to eat here again, I would prefer eating at the bar rather than in the dining area.

• Visited October 2012
“Blah”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Food was below average. We had pizza in our order as well as steak and both were left mostly behind. Not sure what the problem is. Probably a better place to just get a beer and apps.

Visited October 2012
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Great Bar”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The Fox and Hound is a sports bar, lots of TVs so the selection of sporting events is pretty good. One wall is covered with large projection TVs; they are a host of large screen TV throughout the bar. No matter where you sit you can see several TVs. Fox & Hound is divided into a bar area and a quieter dining area. They have about 20 beers on tap (Micro-brews and imports). On Tuesdays the drink specials are very good (I don’t think I can list them in the review). The quality and selection of food is good. The atmosphere is good, the bar is a good place for the adults to hang out, and the dining area is suitable for children. It is easy to get to, just off the Progress Avenue exit 69 on I-81.

• Visited October 2012