“Nice night out, something different”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Ranked #30 of 550 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Whether with friends, family, or business acquaintances when you fondue together, you stay together. Come Savor Every Moment at The Melting Pot.
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We visited the Melting Pot in Harrisburg and had a wonderful experience. It was our first time and our server was very helpful in telling us "what to do." We did the "normal" 4 course meal and had a lot of leftovers! This is defintely something a person has to try at least ONCE..if not more than once!

There are newer reviews for The Melting Pot

Reviewed February 26, 2013

The fondue courses were fabulous, we had the 4 course. It was so much food, when we go back I think we will skip the cheese fondue, so we aren't stuffed when we leave. The server, Mari, was great, very friendly, explained everything to us since it had been a while from our last visit. They had a nice selection of local beers which made my husband happy. Atmostphere is quiet and romantic if you want it to be. Expect to be there at least 2 hours for all 4 courses. We were there for a birthday and they were very nice but not over the top(no singing)!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Loved it! Waitress spilled a glass of wine, knocked over an empty bottle of beer, but it might have been her first day or week or something & we're relaxed people so it was no big deal, she was really nice. I had the most amazing mixed drink, "love martini", I've ever tasted. The food was out of this world. Can't wait to go back, I could go and just have the cheese and be satisfied. Don't order a 4 course meal unless your starving because it is a LOT of food! Very romantic, gorgeous decorations, I saw a few pieces of art on the walls that I really wanted! But yes, definitely love this place!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband and I love coming here for special occasions and we usually spend Valentine's Day here as well. They have special menus from time to time and we almost always choose one of those options for our meal. Go with the intention of spending money, as nothing here is cheap. Also make sure you have room in your stomach because we always feel as if we need to be rolled out to our car after our meal. Everything is outstanding, every time. The servers are also top notch and are also very knowledgable about the cooking methods and all the different techniques. Very good. You MUST go if you haven't already. I highly recommend making a reservation if you plan on going because walk-in availability is rare.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We went to the Melting Pot for dessert on our Anniversary. It was wonderful, as usual. Our server was very attentive and helpful. We chose two different kinds of chocolate fondues. The Flaming Turtle was great. Then we did the Original Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter. Yummy!