“Can't wait to go back!”

The Melting Pot
Ranked #33 of 543 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Whether with friends, family, or business acquaintances when you fondue together, you stay together. Come Savor Every Moment at The Melting Pot.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Loved it! Waitress spilled a glass of wine, knocked over an empty bottle of beer, but it might have been her first day or week or something & we're relaxed people so it was no big deal, she was really nice. I had the most amazing mixed drink, "love martini", I've ever tasted. The food was out of this world. Can't wait to go back, I could go and just have the cheese and be satisfied. Don't order a 4 course meal unless your starving because it is a LOT of food! Very romantic, gorgeous decorations, I saw a few pieces of art on the walls that I really wanted! But yes, definitely love this place!

• Visited January 2013

Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
“Amazing every, single time.”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband and I love coming here for special occasions and we usually spend Valentine's Day here as well. They have special menus from time to time and we almost always choose one of those options for our meal. Go with the intention of spending money, as nothing here is cheap. Also make sure you have room in your stomach because we always feel as if we need to be rolled out to our car after our meal. Everything is outstanding, every time. The servers are also top notch and are also very knowledgable about the cooking methods and all the different techniques. Very good. You MUST go if you haven't already. I highly recommend making a reservation if you plan on going because walk-in availability is rare.

• Visited February 2013
Bel Air, Maryland
“Simply Fabulous”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We went to the Melting Pot for dessert on our Anniversary. It was wonderful, as usual. Our server was very attentive and helpful. We chose two different kinds of chocolate fondues. The Flaming Turtle was great. Then we did the Original Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter. Yummy!

Visited February 2013
Dover, Pennsylvania
“Nice for an occasional treat!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

It is very expensive for what you receive. It's nice to try for a different experience. It's great for a date night. The sauces they serve taste really good. The drinks were awesome. The dinner for two did fill us and we couldn't finish dessert. The chocolate covered strawberries are delicious.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Heather G
Dover, Pennsylvania
“Big gimmick, total rip - off.”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Over priced, marginal quality, barely enough food for two. $126.00 ???? Big bonus - you
get to cook your own food Huh ? Dessert was also a joke. I do not wish to sound like a grump, but
this was, without a doubt, the worst restaurant experience my Wife and I have ever had.....
The owner has to be laughing all the way to the bank while they serve product that is sub-par to any average restaurant.

Example - 4 small chicken chunks, 4 small pot stickers, 4 really small shrimp, 4 super - thin slices of steak, and 2 4 ounce lobster tails for (2) people ?? Really ?

Dessert - Super thin (1) slice of cheesecake, (2) small pieces of cake, (6) small slices of strawberries, and (2) small marshmallows. Huh ? Really ? $126.00 ? No drinks,
(1) iced tea, and (1) water.

Last but not least, you and your table mate have to agree on what you want to share, and what sauce you can prepare it in. Huh ?

We had high hopes that this would be a unique dining experience and it was ... IN A VERY BAD WAY. My Wife and I would NOT go back even if it was FREE.

• Visited January 2013