“Great coffee, great place”

Little Amps Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Harrisburg
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I heard about this place and decided to check it out with my daughter. She loves electric guitar and classic rock music. We went on a Saturday afternoon. I thought my cappucino was excellent. It tasted great and had wonderful foam on top,( a leaf design was cool) My daughter enjoyed the owner and his band's music. She bought a Door's LP. I also enjoyed a tasty couscous salad. We plan to go back .

Reviewed January 27, 2012

My husband and I read the big write up in the Patriot News about this place and so we made a point of stopping in to check it out. Not that it is any big deal to drive from the west shore, where we live, to the east shore (Harrisburg) where this coffeehouse is located, but the point is that we did make somewhat of an effort to get there, and to support this new business, all for a cup of coffee. It is located in a very cool part of the city, in a great, old building, with exposed brick walls, wide plank flooring, etc. . Loved the atmosphere. The coffee was good, but the best ever? Hmm... The place was packed, no doubt due, at least in part, to the recent newspaper article. The owner was there (recognized him from the paper). We were going to compliment him on his (fairly new) business, but he seemed disengaged from his customers, no eye contact, smiles, etc. We support small, non-chain businesses. The owner might want to be a bit more accessible to his customers...of all ages....that is how these kinds of places survive.....We wish him well.

Reviewed December 1, 2011

Little Amps has the best coffee in Harrisburg. The owner, Aaron, hand selects and roasts his own beans right there in the shop. He is fanatical about serving the highest quality coffee and espresso. He and his crew are just fun, friendly people who care about the community. In addition to amazing coffee, they serve a variety of pastries and sandwiches that are all top notch.

Little Amps is a great place to hang out with friends, do some work or surf the web with free wi-fi over a great cup of coffee. Also easy to stop by and grab a cup to go, especially during the week because street parking is always available after the locals head off to work for the day.

Stop in and say hi to Aaron, grab some fantastic coffee and a snack, then take a look at the vinyl collection he has for sale. I promise you'll be back for more!

Little Amps also hosts a variety of events from Third in the Burg to live music -- and they seem to be happy to rent the space out for private parties.