“Nice place next to the Hilton Harrisburg”

Mulligan's Downtown Pub
Ranked #148 of 557 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Seems like there is a new restaurant at this site next to the Hilton Harrisburg every time I come here for business. Mulligan's has been here a little over a year. There are many sports bars in downtown Harrisburg, so there is a lot of competition. I had the Guinness Beef Stew AND their Big Pub steak all for under $20. The place was empty when I arrived on a Tuesday night so my service was excellent. It is a typical sports bar atmosphere and I enjoyed my meal here.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

Visited Harrisburg 10/30 - 11/1/11. Located next to the Harrisburg Hilton. After checking in on Sun afternoon we went here for something to eat and sat at the bar. They have tvs all over the place with the NFL package. The bartenders were extremely pleasant and attentive.
The menu has a good selection at good prices. The serving sizes were more than expected (thank goodness we had a frig in the hotel room). The best part was that it had as 2 of its draught options Guiness and Magner's cider.
Here comes the best part, a pint of Guiness is $3 ALL THE TIME. Mulligan's opens at 4pm on weekdays with a happy hour and beers for $2.50 except Guiness at $3.
The only drawback is that it is a smoking pub. Had we known we would have sat at a side table instead of the bar. If I lived there I would still GO HERE. A pity this place isn't in north Jersey!