“Where's the Hot H2O?!”

Ranked #35 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Sellersville, PA
“Where's the Hot H2O?!”
Reviewed January 23, 2006

Being a member of the Choice Hotels program, we decided to cash in some of our points for an overnite stay near our son's condo in the Harrisburg area. I concur that the site is relatively clean, and the room was comfortable. I might add that the continental breakfast was fairly basic, but the downside was that there wasn't hot water for the morning shower. I reported this upon check-out, and the desk person said, "Yes, we've been hearing that report today. I guess I'll need to tell the manager."
There was no offer to refund part or all of the points. Upon my return, I was e-mailed an evaluation form for the stay, and I reported this difficulty. I also checked the space saying that I would like to be contacted, noting that Hampton Inns would have given 100% refund because of lack of satisfaction. A couple of weeks later, still no action. I guess it will be the last time we visit this site!

Stayed January 2006
3 Thank gumrat

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Korean first
Rockville, Maryland
Reviewed August 16, 2005

We stayed at the Quality Inn Harrisburg for a weekend trip to Hershey Park. After searching online for hotels near Hershey Park (which were over-priced) I found the Quality Inn's rates to be reasonable (we paid $80 for a double room, AAA rate). The hotel is no frills but very comfortable.

The hotel is only 15 minutes or less from Hershey Park. The front desk clerk was very accommodating & gave us brochures & maps to the park, restaurants & shopping plazas in the area. Our room was a standard with 2 double beds, sink outside of the bathroom, TV w/basic cable, iron & board & coffee maker. The beds were very comfortable, and linens and towels were immaculate. It looked as if the rooms have recently been refurbished (we noticed new bathroom wallpaper). The hotel has a free continental breakfast, but we missed it every morning.

I'd recommend the Quality Inn, especially to those with families heading to Hershey Park - it's affordable, convenient and clean. Another tip: purchase your amusement park tickets at Giant Food down the street from the Quality Inn. They are $29.99 at Giant, which beats any coupons CVS or any other retailer has in the area.

• Stayed August 2005
10 Thank Pixie15
Travelers also viewed these Harrisburg hotels
Comfort Inn Harrisburg
#31 of 50 in Harrisburg
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg North
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg North
#36 of 50 in Harrisburg

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn

Property: Quality Inn
Address: 200 N Mountain Rd, I-81 Northbound Exit 72A, Southbound 72, Harrisburg, PA 17112-2615
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Harrisburg
Ranked #35 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Choice Hotels, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Hotel Harrisburg