“Nice hotel for the price” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #36 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Beloit, Wisconsin
“Nice hotel for the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2011

We recently stayed at this quality inn for two nights. For the price paid it was a pleasant experience. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable and staff friendly. The rooms were also relatively quite especially with the a/c on. The TV is definatly out dated and our picture looked like I was fading, but it was nice that they had over 120 channels including HBO. Surprisingly they do not have pay per view movies either, which can be a good thing and a bad thing. The fridge in the room is also a good size and is very cold if set properly.

The breakfast is pretty standard with waffles, OJ, sausage, and cereal. The staff is also helpful.

The location is good with a mall about 5 min away and multiple restaurants w/in a 10 min drive. There are also new movie theaters about 5 min away.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank Desi_traveler_77

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Korean first
District Heights
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2011

After a long day at Heshey I wanted to go into a nice room but instead I had a reservation here, not a nice ending. The staff were nice and helpful but the room was small, the carpet had an odor near the door, the wood on the dresser was falling apart ( a chunk of it was gone). To me this was unacceptable to even have this dresser in any room. In the lobby near the elevator, the panel near the carpet was missing on one side. I usually don't complain but if I'm paying, I expect things to be a certain way.The breakfast was OK, the staff immediately restocked the items. I think I will pay a little more to get better quality.......the phrase you get what you pay for is so true. Never again. This hotel is a little further from Heshey than what I thought.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank MrsTNP
Quebec
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2011

Good location near the highway, standard service for Quality Inn, breakfast average.

However, the room (226) and especially the bathroom are very dirty and need upgrade.

At $110.00/night way too expensive.

Will never recommand to any Snowbirds going to or coming back to Florida.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank DanBenoitQuebec
Sayre, PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2011

I had 3 reward nights that I used for our stay so I can't comment on the value of this hotel. Our room was very adequate and seemed exceptionally clean. Right away I was disturbed by the loudness of the bathroom fan that automatically turned on with the light. I mentioned it to the manager the next morning and it was fixed when we returned at day's end. Lobby is very small as is the breakfast area adjacent but we found a table available. Breakfast included a waffle maker, cereal, bagels, danish, boiled eggs, sausage and bananas and apples- no yogurt. An attendant did a great job of stocking the food and cleaning tables and we had no complaint. i would say that I did not appreciate having to walk from the rear parking lot to the hotel front entrance late at night as the clerk had told us upon check-in that the key card reader at the rear door wasn't working. I would think they would get it fixed pronto. and i don't understand why the Wall Street Journal was the only paper, offered free, but who reads that on vacation? I would stay there again if the price was right.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 2seniorcitizens
Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2011

My family stayed here three times in the past, but this was our first visit since the hotel was recently renovated. This time we stayed for three nights while visiting Hershey between Christmas and New Year's. The hotel was generally clean and pleasant, and we appreciated the renovation. Halls were clean, the room was modern and bright, and the breakfast area was expanded and remodeled. The only flaws I noticed upon arrival were that the door from the back parking lot was damaged and taped over, and a piece of tile was broken off the wall across from the elevator.

The room was very clean and inviting. The only flaw in that regard was a tiny area of grime in the corners of the bathroom where no one had cleaned tighly into the corners of the tile floor. The beds were extremely comfortable. IN fact, I wish my bed and pillows were as comfortable at home. The room had pleanty of light and several plugs for charging phones and camers. The wireless internet worked well, and there was also a computer and printer in the lobby. One family member experienced fluctuating water temperature when using the shower, but I had constantly warm water, so it may be an intermittent problem.

The breakfast offered a wide variety of food including a waffle station, hard boiled eggs, plain and raisin bagels, bread, french toast (the kind you put in the toaster, but it was very good), three kinds of cold cereal and several flavors of oatmeal packets, hot chocolate, coffee, juice, mufins and pastries, yogurt, apples, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate packets, and many toppings such as peanut butter, strawberry and grape jelly, apple butter, cream cheese, and honey. The only complaint about the breakfast was that the apples looked old and unappetizing. The hotel was not busy, so perhaps that is why the apples were not fresh. Otherwise, we had no problems or complaints, and we would definitely stay here again.

The hotel is a little further from Hershey than others, but the price is reasonable compared to those that are closer to Hershey. It is directly adjacent to the highway, so there is some traffic noise, but the rooms ac/heater mostly drowned that out.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank Disneyland07
Mount Dora, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2010

we stayed at this hotel during the holidays while visiting family in the area. the hotel room was really nice and clean. they offered a really free breakfast too. it was located near the interstate which helped for traveling in the area. i will stay again.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank WorldTraveler783
Kingston
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2009

My husband and I are traveling into town for a wedding and have a reservation for Saturday night....when inquiring over the phone if it would be possible to check in early so that we could shower and change, we were not only turned down, but the clerk hung up on me!! I will never book with this chain again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business