“Over rated!”

Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #7 of 10 Dessert in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My friends talk about this place all the time. I don't get it??? I have gone a few times and I've never been impressed. The smoothies are just ok. Service just ok. Last time I ordered a sandwidch or something hot and I had to walk up and remind them. I can make better at home for ALOT CHEAPER.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have visited this place twice before; the first time was okay. Saturday we went and waited 20+ mins for 3 smoothies!!! Worse than the wait time was the complete lack of customer service. The workers didn't acknowledge customers at all. Most customers myself included waited several minutes before they were greeted. If there was another smoothie place in the area I would go there simply because of the lack of customer service here.

Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

I usually go here if I'm in the mood for a smoothie. Don't get me wrong the food is really good too but the prices are a bit much for lunch. Smoothies are always good, though.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is a chain, but their sandwiches, wraps and salads are so fresh and light. I love the TSC Signature salad and the chicken salad that has cranberry and walnuts in it. The smoothies are good too, but they only come in a "large" 24 oz cup. I find them to be way too big and would like it if they had one about half that size. 24 oz is fine if all you are having is a smoothie, but it is a bit much if you want a sandwich to go along with it. The prices can be a bit high, but if you order one of the combos with half a sandwich/wrap or salad with a smoothie, it will be less than 10 bucks for a light and deliciously satisfying lunch.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

Each smoothie is made fresh - so be prepared to wait a few minutes - it's well worth the wait though!