Lowest prices for your stay
$76
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
$76
Traveluro
$70
Expedia.com$76
Hotels.com$76
Lol.travel$87
All reviews hershey park outdoor pool beds were comfortable hot breakfast housekeeping staff night's sleep muffins channels interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2017

Just off I-81 the staff is very friendly and helpful. Hard to get out of because of traffic island. Very nice clean room but had a small bathroom. Good breakfast with a friendly staff member keeping it well stocked.

Date of stay: May 2017
2  Thank ae4650t
Reviewed March 30, 2017

It was late, we were tired and just want to stop for the night. We googled and found a Best Western and called and asked if they were pet friendly and informed they were but had no rooms. This is the end of March on a Monday night in Harrisburg and no rooms? We decided to take a chance. Went in and was informed they do not accept pets even though their 800 number said they did. So out to the car and the wife and I stared down the list. Comfort Inn did accept pets and there were rooms and only a few miles down the road. We showed up checked in and had a good nights sleep. The roos were showing their age but were clean. Breakfast was standard but the price for the room was as well.
Going forward I will try Comfort Inn first for pet friendly as I've discovered the it's hit or miss with Best Western.

1  Thank Carl C
Reviewed March 14, 2017

Hotel doesn't look like much from the outside, but very happy with our 1 night stay- just a lay over on our way north. The hotel is pet friendly ($25 per pet per night). Room had microwave (which we actually used for dinner) and a fridge. The bed/sheets/duvet were very comfortable- I got a great night's sleep which I needed for another full day of driving the next day. Bathroom a tad small, but functional. The room was very clean and quiet- no complaints whatsoever. Check in was easy/efficient/friendly. Great location- right off 81. Breakfast was average- cereals, yogurt, waffles, eggs (powdered kind), bacon, juice/coffee. For $75, this was an excellent value- for the price, it would be difficult to beat. Has a good sized outdoor pool, but not open yet. Our room overlooked the pool area- nice! I would recommend this hotel and I would stay here again.

Room tip: 2nd floor- facing pool
2  Thank NikkiLand
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

The hotel room was decent or so we thought upon entering. Front desk staff at check in was not super friendly or helpful but not rude either. Upon further examination of the room we found a urine stained comforter (see photo below). I told staff about it and they brought me a new comforter. Throughout the stay the staff was very rude. For example, We were visiting in the lobby at 10:30am and we along with numerous other tables of family and friends that were separate from our party were rudely asked by the lady working the breakfast area "if we had anyone else we could find to go". She basically kicked us out of the lobby. I have stayed at many different hotels as we travel a ton. I have never been asked to leave a lobby after breakfast or when visiting with family. The hotel is ok, a little dirty, not great but the staff was very rude.

3  Thank Katie S
Reviewed March 7, 2017

Stayed at the Comfort Inn Harrisburg 3/2-3/3. Fast and easy check-in, large room,
comfortable bed. Great breakfast included in rate!! Great location, easy access to
shopping and restaurants. Only one drawback, the bathroom should have heat in
it. Was a little cold when the door is shut.

1  Thank williambZ5501FW