Not sure if our room was the exception but it was quite wide and could easily fit two roll- away beds if required. In room beds are super comfortable.
Plenty of green space around the premises for walking your four legged family members.
Staff quite friendly.
WiFi in our area of the hotel was next to useless. We were down by entrance C and D.
Included breakfast were the usually offerings of make your own waffles. They also had breads, bagels, fresh fruit, juices and here they had hot biscuits and scrambled eggs.
We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Harrisburg. Our charming hotel is situated in a convenient location between Hersheypark and the Pennsylvania State Capitol and easily accessible via I-81 and I-83. Travelers can choose their own adventure at many nearby attractions, whether it's exploring the simple life of the Amish in Lancaster County, getting behind the wheel at the Carlisle car shows or enjoying "The Sweetest Place on Earth." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Harrisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Harrisburg Hotel Harrisburg
- Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg
- Harrisburg Holiday Inn