Well first off we had kids and a ton of kids running up and down the hallways, yelling, screaming, banging on the walls from 7pm until the late late into the morning! Called the front desk and the boy sounded none quipped to handle the children. Called several times more to the front desk but really wasted my breath. Next morning I got a refund for my stay and went on my merry way. OHHHH BUT WAIT even though I paid advanced purchase for my room each day after I left I continued to get a charge of 96 dollars for the next 3 days!! I had to freeze my account and it took 1 week to get it fixed! The hotel claimed they weren't the ones doing it even though each day it said harrisburg pa comfortinn on my account. I would avoid this hotel like the plague it's not worth the overall headache.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Harrisburg. Our charming hotel is situated in a convenient location between Hersheypark and the Pennsylvania State Capitol and easily accessible via I-81 and I-83. Travelers can choose their own adventure at many nearby attractions, whether it's exploring the simple life of the Amish in Lancaster County, getting behind the wheel at the Carlisle car shows or enjoying "The Sweetest Place on Earth." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Comfort Inn Harrisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Harrisburg Hotel Harrisburg
- Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg
- Harrisburg Holiday Inn