We were driving from Indianapolis to the east and stayed in this hotel for one night. We didnt make any reservation, so we just drove to the hotel. Found this hotel from Tripadvisor and thought it would be good stay, and it was! Woman in the reception was nice and luckily there was vacant room for us. Room was big and there was 2 big beds. Room was clean and perfect for one night stay. Hotel was quite quiet and in a good spot, it was easy to continue driving to the east.
Breakfast was okay, nothing special, but okay. Loved pancakes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Harrisburg. Our charming hotel is situated in a convenient location between Hersheypark and the Pennsylvania State Capitol and easily accessible via I-81 and I-83. Travelers can choose their own adventure at many nearby attractions, whether it's exploring the simple life of the Amish in Lancaster County, getting behind the wheel at the Carlisle car shows or enjoying "The Sweetest Place on Earth." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Harrisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Harrisburg Hotel Harrisburg
- Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg
- Harrisburg Holiday Inn