When i was searching for a hotel for the new years, i was surprised to see a comfort inn that looked so great! we celebrated new years here/hershey world. It is about a 5 minute drive away, and you can get tickets from the giant supermarket for hershey world. The continental hot breakfast was much more than expected, eggs, biscuits w/gravy, sausages, bacon, waffles maker, bagels, toast, muffins, fruit, cereal, etc The rooms were nicely arranged and clean! the thing that i didnt care for was this is a pet friendly hotel, which i didnt realize, so you can be neighbors with a barking dog.. Also for some reason it was extremely dry in our room, especially at night! so bad that i went and bought a humidifier! you needed the heat because it was so cold, but it was a blow heater and that may have been the reason why. Other than than that it was a pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Harrisburg. Our charming hotel is situated in a convenient location between Hersheypark and the Pennsylvania State Capitol and easily accessible via I-81 and I-83. Travelers can choose their own adventure at many nearby attractions, whether it's exploring the simple life of the Amish in Lancaster County, getting behind the wheel at the Carlisle car shows or enjoying "The Sweetest Place on Earth." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Harrisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Harrisburg Hotel Harrisburg
- Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg
- Harrisburg Holiday Inn