Baymont by Wyndham Harrisburg
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Harrisburg)
View Hotel
Sleep Inn & Suites(Harrisburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsfirst floorwafflesmake a u turnhershey parkoutdoor poolroom was cleanking suitegood sizewould stay here againchoice hotelsflat screen tveasy accessstayed one nighteach morningfree breakfastcheck in was easyvery nice stay
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Me,Schell and Woooo's stayed here back in Sept 2012 and had a VERY rewarding stay.If we needed ANYTHING,The staff at the front desk helped us get it.They were very Professional and VERY knowledgeable about the area i was interested in!! WE had a VERY nice stay at this Comfort Inn. I do believe you should check on this Comfort Inn,I did and I'm NOT sorry i did!! Happy trails everyone......Underway 1976.....

Room Tip: anyone of them......
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Underway1976
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The newly renovated Comfort Inn was very nice. Rooms were nice size, very clean. Bath small. Breakfast was very good. Staff(Casey) extremely helpfulShe is a hard worker & very personable homered coupon found in.hotel books. Would stay again

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sloand2
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Was driving from Boston to Ohio with my 4 month old puppy, and decided to stop for the night. I had researched pet friendly hotels before I left and the Comfort Inn seemed like the best option. It was really excellent. I didn't have a reservation but they had availability. Staff member was very friendly. Great price plus $25.00 for my dog. Put us on the first floor so I wouldn't have to go up & down the stairs too much with the dog.

The room was good sized, very clean, bed was comfortable. Excellent water pressure in the shower. Room had a fridge and microwave, DirectTV with HBO and most importantly, free fast wi-fi. The location was very good, several restaurants nearby, and a strip mall with a 24-hr CVS.

Was able to walk my dog around the back of the property where there was plenty of grass and away from traffic.

Very happy with my stay and would highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Great stay. Clean rooms and a great staff. The room was very large and although it faced the street it was very quiet. I recommend the Appalacian Brewery for a great meal and craft beer if your staying in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2012

i was very happy with appearence,clerk was sooo nice,clean,breakfast was best i have had at a reasonable priced hotel.room was very clean.very quiet.we stayed there before when it was holiday inn express.which was good.now its been updated freshly painted .great staff.def. coming back.i lived in harrisburg ,so its nice to come home.the pricewas good.all and all ,i was pleased.thank you comfort inn.only regret,i cant remember woman name who checked us in.she was very nice,pleasent,professional:).rm 103.

Room Tip: stay there.we didnt use pool.but looked lovely..
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family