i was very happy with appearence,clerk was sooo nice,clean,breakfast was best i have had at a reasonable priced hotel.room was very clean.very quiet.we stayed there before when it was holiday inn express.which was good.now its been updated freshly painted .great staff.def. coming back.i lived in harrisburg ,so its nice to come home.the pricewas good.all and all ,i was pleased.thank you comfort inn.only regret,i cant remember woman name who checked us in.she was very nice,pleasent,professional:).rm 103.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Harrisburg. Our charming hotel is situated in a convenient location between Hersheypark and the Pennsylvania State Capitol and easily accessible via I-81 and I-83. Travelers can choose their own adventure at many nearby attractions, whether it's exploring the simple life of the Amish in Lancaster County, getting behind the wheel at the Carlisle car shows or enjoying "The Sweetest Place on Earth." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Harrisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Harrisburg Hotel Harrisburg
- Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg
- Harrisburg Holiday Inn