First, let me start with the positives. This hotel is close to Hershey and the outdoor pool is nice. But..I really felt the hotel lacked in the cleanliness department. As I arrived I used the side entrance which was filled with spiderwebs and the entry was dirty. Inside, the lobby chairs were stained and the glass doors were filthy and in need of some serious windex! The room was OK but bedding was worn and beds were old and uncomfortable. I will say the bathroom was nice and clean--look recently remodeled. Breakfast was not too good the first morning so we didn't bother eating there the next day. Overall, not a great experience. I know this hotel has many good reviews but I didn't see it--maybe they had an off few days but I would definitely stay someplace else on my next trip to Hershey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Harrisburg. Our charming hotel is situated in a convenient location between Hersheypark and the Pennsylvania State Capitol and easily accessible via I-81 and I-83. Travelers can choose their own adventure at many nearby attractions, whether it's exploring the simple life of the Amish in Lancaster County, getting behind the wheel at the Carlisle car shows or enjoying "The Sweetest Place on Earth." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Harrisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Harrisburg Hotel Harrisburg
- Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg
- Harrisburg Holiday Inn