“LOVE”

Dining options: Reservations
Lancaster, PA
“LOVE”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

This is by far my favorite asian place to dine. The decor is beautiful, the staff is always super friendly, and the menu is quite large. It's great if you don't know what you are really in the mood for, since it has both sushi and asian specialties. Sunday is half price sushi day and going there is like eating for practically free! Sushi prices range from $4 to $15 a roll....and at half off (only on Sunday) why not try a few. Presentation was amazing. Wish I would have snapped a couple pictures because it looked almost too pretty to eat. They also have a daily lobster special. For $14.95 you get a whole lobster and you can choose from 3 ways on how you would like it prepared. I always go with the ginger garlic one...it is fantastic. We've also had the sesame chicken, which was crispy and light and the orange beef. In fact, I've never had anything that wasn't prepared beyond what I expected. Next time I'm getting the cripsy whole fish, the table next to ours got it and it looks really good. A great place if you'd like chinese food and not the quicky buffet style, but a nice sit down dinner. A really pretty restaurant on the inside that would be great for a date night.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank asianchick

Big Island, Virginia
“O.M.G.-G for GOOD!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We were staying at the Country Inn & Suites close by and went here after trying the chinese rest. across the street (it was super horrible and we practically RAN from there- don't even know the name of it). Anyway, I am SO glad we pulled in here! It was awesome! The waitress (sorry we didn't get her name) was very friendly and pleasent and personable, kinda like meeting a friend. The restaurant was super clean and the food was EXCELLENT!!!!! I had ordered the "fish fillet asian style" but the waitress said that it wasn't fresh enough to serve! ("I'm so sorry but please choose something else. We will not serve it if it is too old.") How wonderful to find a place this HONEST about a product and to put my health and well being above their profit !!!!!!! Had the Lemongrass porkchop and veg. all I can say is DELICIOUS!!! I highly recommend this place it was that good! Wish we had one here in Lynchburg,Va.

• Visited May 2012
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Amazing”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

This is the best kept secret in Harrisburg! My wife and I love it here!! The absolute best Asian food in the area!!

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Nice place, but not a great solo lunch stop”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I've heard good things from others, so I stopped in at lunchtime today after running some errands. The interior was clean and classy. The wait staff was effective, and service was fast, if not overly friendly. The mood music was a little different: sinofied versions of "Don't Cry for Me, Argentina" and "Auld Lang Syne."

The complimentary fried noodles and duck sauce were very good. I've been to places where that offering was bitter and nasty...but this was quite tasty. I had a hankering for pad thai, and since the menu includes dishes other than the usual Chinese fare, I jumped on it. I wasn't disappointed. The noodles were a little different (I'm assuming the Chinese influence here), but the overall flavor was nice. My only complaint might be that I would have liked a lunch-size offering. My entree, at $11, was a little too much. A smaller portion (and a smaller price) would have been perfection.

I'd have no problem going back with a date, but I'll stay away when I'm looking for a solo lunch stop.

• Visited January 2012
“Really good food, nice atmosphere, not too expensive.”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

We went here on Christmas day, because we were traveling & it was open. We were pleasantly surprised by the authentic look of the place. The server was quick to offer drinks, even suggesting Shirley Temples to the kiddos. She offered suggestions for dishes we might like, and was spot on except for one dish. The sauteed spinach and fried lobster was fantastic! We also liked the fried rice and lo mein dishes. No room for dessert, but they offered a few more selections than at most asian places. We will definitely go back!