“Baseball Fans Will Love It”
Review of Metro Bank Park

Metro Bank Park
Ranked #11 of 55 things to do in Harrisburg
Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Baseball Fans Will Love It”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Since the stadium was remodeled, this is a great baseball experience! Seating is comfortable, with good views of the field. The staff is pretty friendly. There is plenty of parking. The food selection is really good. Try MoMo's BBQ! Prices for tickets are reasonable. I like to sit right behind home plate and I can easily afford those tickets here. I love baseball, so I appreciate this fun, affordable option. Bring a hat and sunglasses because depending on where your seat is, you will need them. The only time I avoid going to a game here is early in the season when the May Flies are out in full force! They get into everything and can be so bad that it looks like it's snowing.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Patti F

Kingston, NY
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Fun For Any Baseball Fan”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Great place to take in AA baseball. Clearly we were treated to future major leaguers in a fun, nearly intimate environment.

Northwest New Jersey
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Gorgeous park”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I make it a point to try and catch a ball game when we travel. Major or minor league doesn't matter. We've seen a fair few stadiums at this point and this is one of the nicer we've been to. We had club seats and were 4 rows away from the field. Great views! The food was good too. Decent team store. And the home team is a AA ball club which funnels into the major leagues. It's always fun to see kids called up and know that you saw them on the way to that destination.

Loved it.

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Excellent AA park, food a bit pricey.”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

What a fantastic park for taking kids to see a baseball game. Ticket prices are reasonable and most of the seats offer a premium view. Fun things between innings to keep the kids attention (mostly).

Maybe I'm getting old or being cheap but I found the food prices to be a little on the high side for a AA park.

Overall a great day out with the family.

Harrisburg, PA
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Love this park”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Great park to see AA baseball. You can get up close and personal. I think this is a great place to bring the kids. There is always something going on between innings. My family loves going there.

Visited August 2012