Lowest prices for your stay
Sleep
View deal
Priceline$79
Expedia.com$79
Lol.travel$89
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2017

We stayed in this hotel over Labor Day weekend for a hockey tournament. The hotel was sold out with from what I could see all hockey families.

First off the hotel is in a nice location. Across the street is a strip mall with a Target, Chili's, Friendly's and many other shops and restaurants.

Second the hotel was clean and nicely decorated. The pillows were very nice, but I found the beds a bit hard for my liking but they were fine. We had a room with 2 queen beds. The rooms also had a fridge and microwave. Breakfast in the hotel was served on the weekends from 6-10. That was nice. You could make your own waffles, they had Eggs (they seemed like they were fake or processed eggs) Hard boiled eggs, yogurt, sausage, cereal and assorted pastries. Fine to get you ready for the day. The staffed tried their best to keep the area clean.

The reason why I am only giving 3 stars as this was not the best hotel for large groups. There was no common area for the groups to meet or congregate. The pool was very very small and not much of an area for parents to watch their kids. Upon arrival the hotel passed out a list of "Rules: to follow. I never received a list but others in my group did. It said there was a curfew for the kids at 10pm Not sure if that included the adults too but from our experience it kind of did. We like to get settled in at 10pm so that was not an issue for us but to others it might.
We were thinking of using the eating area so the boys could sit and have some pizza after the game but they wanted to charge us $50 to use the space. Um No thanks!
Also they did not put the hockey families together. This was strange. Usually when blocks of rooms are booked they are booked on the same floor at least. We were all over the hotel as were other teams. I think keeping the groups together would have mitigated a lot of the issues.
One night there were some families in the hall talking and the staff came up and said we needed to stop running in the halls because they were getting complaints. Um the adults were not running. There were a group of younger kids on a different floor that were running down each hall and then up and down the floors to see their friends. Again another positive of keeping the families in the groups together.

This hotel has 4 floors and one very slow elevator.

Overall it is a fine hotel Just not for our group. Next time we will look for a hotel with meeting space/ common area/bar and a larger pool.

If I was on vacation or just passing through this hotel would have been perfect for my needs.

Room tip: Slow elevator get a ground floor room. Ask if there will be large groups. This can be an issue if you are traveling as a family or solo.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
sleepinnhsb, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey, we appreciate your feedback. We apologize for not meeting all your standards. We are glad to hear overall your enjoyed our hotel and you had a nice time during your visit. We hope to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

We were stranded in Pennsylvania because of Hurricane Harvey closing the Houston airports for 5 days and found our way to the Sleep Inn & Suites on Eisenhower Blvd. via reviews. They were exceptional. The hotel is pretty new, maybe 6 years old, and shows no sign of wear and was spotless. Breakfast was a bit above standard for this type of hotel. Most important, the staff was great. Owner Andy Patel and front desk personnel Shaun, Marylyn and Fatima were as welcoming and hospitable as possible. They knew of our problems back home and went out of their way to accommodate us as we changed flight reservations 5 times during the week as conditions kept changing. I strongly recommend this Sleep Inn & Suites. Without hesitation, I would stay there any time I am in are and recommend it to all.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bruce H

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. We greatly appreciate all your kind words and it was our pleasure to extend our hospitality to you during your hour of need. We are excited to hear you enjoyed your stay and we are very proud of our staff, they always go above and beyond for our guests. We are glad you made it back safely and if you are ever in our area again, we welcome you here at the Sleep Inn and Suites, your home away from home.

Reviewed July 27, 2017

First let me start by stating we were in the area for Hershey Park and on a budget. The nicer hotels closer to the park were very expensive. So after looking at about 12 different hotels in the area we stumbled upon this gem. I simply can not say enough about the staff. Everyone from the general manager down to the breakfast attendant. Absolutely first class. The hotel averaged about $110 per night for 2 adults and 3 children, so you do the math. (A Great deal in my book) especially for the amenities in the middle of July. They have an indoor pool, a little small for adults but the kids loved it. They have a complimentary breakfast which is very good. (coffee, tea, juice, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, muffins, sausage, bagels, fresh fruit and of course make your own waffles!!) The rooms were clean and not as large as some but comfortable. The best thing was that it was half price compared to hotels within a few miles of hershey park. When we left the hotel and arrived at the park, only 14 minutes. Again just 10 miles from the park and half price. And again can not say enough about how friendly/helpful the staff were. I have stayed in many hotels over the years and this rates in the top 10%.

Room tip: 3rd or 4th floor seemed to be very quite.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
sleepinnhsb, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2017

Dear James,

Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments. We are extremely happy to hear we meet and exceeded your expectations during your recent stay. We pride ourselves with a great team of staff member's who go above and beyond their duties. It was a pleasure meeting you and I was glad I was able to help in getting you a room on short notice.

Again, thank you so much for your review and we look forward to seeing you and your family again in the future!!

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel. The staff was friendly and the the room was up to date and in the 21st Century. The location is really nice and the Wi-Fi is fast. I highly recommend this hotel when in Harrisburg pa

Trip type: Traveled with family
sleepinnhsb, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Dear Harrison G -

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate the kind words and we are pleased that we met your expectations and you had a wonderful visit to our area.

We look forward to having you as our guest the next time your travels bring you to Harrisburg, PA. Again, thank you so much for your time and compliments.

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Upon checking in, we alerted the front desk of a service dog. The lady had to make a few calls as she didn't know the policy which is ok. All was ok, got checked in, the next morning took my service dog out to potty for the second time and the GM Brenda Armstrong decided to come out and question me. She asked if I was staying in hotel, yes, she then states pets are not allowed. I told her this is not a pet she is my service dog. She asked for documents, of which by ADA guidelines I am not required to provide. She then asked for something being written or show my medications to where which is a violation of my legal rights. I went back to the room to finish packing and my kids went down to get a drink, this GM was talking with the pool company people stating how unsanitary it is and that the dog should not be allowed in there, along with other things. This GM was very rude, inconsiderate, unprofessional, and violated both mine and my service dogs federal rights. My dog was under control my whole time, never barked, was only going to and from outside to our room. I highly recommend training employees, especially general managers on guidelines for service dog laws. They are not pets the are someone's life line!

Trip type: Traveled with family
sleepinnhsb, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We sincerely apologize for the mis-understanding. Ms. Armstrong was informed by other guests that there was a large dog in the hotel. Our policy is to inform guest we have a no pet policy, therefore, we have to inquire. We thank you for clarifying the guidelines and service dog laws. We have many that come here and guest provide verification on their own. We have instructed our staff on the guidelines on service dogs and we do understand that the are people's life line. Again, please accept our sincerest apologies for the mis-communication. We hope to see you back in the future so we may have the opportunity to meet your expectations.