Lowest prices for your stay
Sleep
$79
$79
Trip.com
$74
Priceline$79
Expedia.com$79
Lol.travel$89
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 24, 2016

Sleep Inn hotels can vary greatly in quality. This one was FANTASTIC. Everything was new and clean. The king suite was a nice big room. The breakfast was substantial. The staff was all very pleasant and helpful.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Erin L, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2016

Thank you very much for your compliments about our Sleep Inn in Harrisburg on Eisenhower Blvd. We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope you come back again soon!

Reviewed January 14, 2016

In Harrisburg for the Farm Show and the hotel did give a good Farm Show discount but that was their only selling point, although the receptionist at check-in was very personable. Pool was terribly small and full of underage unsupervised youth even at 1130 at night. Machines in exercise room were computerized but would kick off a short while into exercise and lose all memory and info. Carpets in the hallways had nasty stains on them and probably were not attractive anyway! The room itself was smaller than I expected but not uncomfortable. Pillows were nice. The lady down the hall met my wife at the ice machine with her ice bucket only to find the bucket filthy inside. Worst of all was the "hot" breakfast. This was pathetic. There was an attendant there but he hid behind a door with a sign on it that said knock if you need anything. Juice machine dispensed watery non juice substance. Only two kinds of cereal. Milk dispenser had enough milk for only the child ahead of me. Danish bins, yogurt, meat, and other foods had just one or two items left or were completely empty at 730 in the morning. 'Egg product' was chewy and without flavor. Sausage didn't appear until we were about to leave. Attendant was very slow when summoned and downright rude to one family (they went to the desk and complained).

Stayed January 2016, traveled with family

Date of stay: January 2016
1  Thank Gerald W
Reviewed January 6, 2016

My visit was a short getaway. The hotel room was very comfortable and very clean. Although the hotel is on a busy highway, I was not bothered by any noise. It is convenient to shopping and various sights. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful when I asked for suggestions and directions. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend this facility to friends and family.

Room tip: My room was on the second floor, however, there is an elevator. My room faced the front of the hotel and was more than adequate.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Erin L, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2016

Thank you for your 5 Star review of our Sleep Inn & Suites Eisnenhower Blvd. We really appreciate your compliments of our hotel and staff. We try extremely hard to enhance each guests stay while in Harrisburg and we are very happy that you are happy. See you again soon!
Sincerely yours in hospitality,
Erin Lysaght CHA

Reviewed December 24, 2015

Decency and orderly hotel to sleep, and Punctilious staff to meet. I purchased this hotel through Priceline for reasonable price, and enjoyed my stay there. There are few things to consider: The rug on the floor is wear-out, and the bath towels are very thin, the gym is not adequately equip to hold more people and have less machines for workout. But the facility is better than most inner city 2 star hotels that I slept. great amenitiesas mentioned Guarantee.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2015

I can't believe that all the times I've visited Harrisburg that I never noticed Sleep Inn & Suites ! I was looking for a deal using my AARP points when I came across a great deal at this hotel. They offered 2 Queens for the deal, but I upgraded to a King Suite, which was gorgeous, clean, and spacious. It had a sitting area with sofa where I fell asleep watching TV; refrigerator and microwave (handy because we had containers of food from our Family Christmas Party). They also have a FREE hot Continental Breakfast, excellent coffee 24 hours a day, indoor pool, and very friendly and helpful staff. My husband remarked that it was the fastest Wi-Fi he had ever used at any hotel (and we have stayed at many). He was able to stream his favorite programs and movies from his IPAD (including programs we DVR'd from home). The location is favorable also -- close to Turnpike, 81, 83, and 22 & 322 ! Eisenhower Blvd is full of Restaurants, Diners, Fast Food places and close to the Harrisburg East Mall ! Also, we requested a late checkout and they accommodated us.

Room tip: Call ahead even if you book online to request the kind of room you would like.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We work extremely hard to accomplish our goals of excellent hospitality. We can't wait to see you again and hope that you have safe and enjoyable travels! Thank you for being our guest.
Sincerely yours in hospitality,