Sleep Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn(Harrisburg)
Harrisburg Hotel(Harrisburg)
Econo Lodge(Harrisburg)
View Hotel
All reviewswaffleshershey parkfront deskeisenhower blvdwalk in showerking suiteindoor pooli highly recommend this hotelgreat place to staythe check in processcomfortable bedsbreakfast areafree breakfasthard boiled eggsup to datebreakfast staffharrisburg mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Prior to arriving in Harrisburg we were delighted that Erin accommodated our request to have some parcels delivered and stored for us. We travelled to Harrisburg from New Zealand this week, committing to 38 hours in transit with two children aged 7 and 5. Angel was able to assist us with an early checkin so we could catch up on three days with little sleep. They helped us with local knowledge, good discussions, and awesome hospitality.
The room is nicely decorated and was very clean. Nice and quiet, with a small pool the kids enjoyed, breakfast was a good selection from cereals, waffles, and baked goods along with coffee and juices.
Erin and Angel are very easy going and made the start of our trip, to catch up with family, that much easier. In fact we are canceling some other travel arrangements to go back to the SI&S for our last night in Pennsylvania.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We found Angel, the desk attendant at this facility to be most helpful and friendly. He directed us to Capital and recommended places to visit. He also gave driving directions. Generally, he made us feel welcome and appreciated the fact that we were from out of town. Out of state as well. Generally the facility and especially Angel can be recommended to friends and acquaintances.

This wb site is not user friendly. The system did not recognize the Eisenhower blvd location of Sleep Inn.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is a newer hotel and I was definitely impressed when I walked into my room--quite nice! Very well appointed and large. Everyone was friendly, and breakfast was surprisingly delicious! Convenient location, not far off of 83. I don't love venturing out on my own for fear of getting lost, but if you take a left ouf of the hotel parking lot, you will find just about everything you could want within a half mile, and without having to jump back on any major roads. I really liked that. I would definitely stay here again without hesitation. Wish I had brought my swimsuit, because I never saw anyone in the pool, and it looked very nice. My only nit-picks would be that the bathroom wasn't completely spotless, but certainly nothing so terrible that I bothered to complain (and their guest services booklet does encourage guests to please let them know right away if anything is unacceptable, so that shows they do care). A soap dish by the bathroom sink would have been great, and the cord could have been longer on the hair dryer. Again, nit-picky. The walk-in shower was awesome, bed was cozy, air/heat wasn't noisy, and always love having microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Really couldn't ask for much more!

Room Tip: Mine faced the Rodeway Inn and 83, and I wasn't bothered by road noise. I wouldn't worry much about where the room is located.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have stayed at Harrisburg Sleep Inn on 3 different occasions. Each time, I have been impressed with the comfort and cleanliness of the room, the high quality of the breakfast, and the graciousness of the staff.

Room Tip: All 3 stays, rooms in different locations exceeded my expectations.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SoupsOn9
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stayed here with the vineyard package and had a blast!

The day manager, Erin, is fabulous!! She made our stay!

They have incredible rooms, especially considering the star rating. Very clean & well-appointed. The pool was nice & the breakfast was great.

Not a single complaint!