“Not the best known, but maybe the best”

Kanlaya Thai Restuarant
Ranked #203 of 540 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Thai
Paciano, Italy
“Not the best known, but maybe the best”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Located at the end of the almost-defunct Asia Mall, this restaurant never fails to please for eat-in or take-out. The decor is simple and comfortable. The service is always pleasant, helpful and efficient. It is the only place I know of in our area where you can get an authentic (and delicious) bubble tea. I have had many of the menu items and all are well-prepared, beautifully presented and flavorful. I especially enjoy their soft shell crab. If you have a favorite Thai dish that you order at another local Thai place, give it a try here. You might find that you like Kanlaya's better!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Paciano12

Allentown Pa
“The kind of place I like to find”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Was in Harrisburg on business and found this place for a lunch. I had the Pad Ki Mow and was served some spring rolls as a complimentary item. Love Thai food, and my Pad Ki Mao was some of the best I have ever eaten. The service was quick and very friendly. This is authentic Thai food at very reasonable prices. Would definitely return!

• Visited March 2012