Econo Lodge
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$76
$227
Hilton.com
  • Pool
$149
GardenInn.com
$98
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$81
La Quinta
$165
$140
Hotels.com
All reviewsceiling paintwould definitely stay here againsmall hotelplace to sleepstores and restaurantsone night stayshort staycalled the front deskcontinental breakfastmotelmicrowavecerealroomyfarm
Reviewed July 30, 2010

After a long day at Hershey Park, was really looking forward to a good shower. We ended up with a room on the third floor and chose not to lug our suitcases up the stairs because we had to leave at 4 am for the airport. When I got in the shower, I noticed mold on the shower curtain. I went to wash my hair which is long and there was no shampoo. We called the desk and my daughter went to get some and came back with two tiny packets! Sat on the bed and saw a spider crawling on it. Pulled off the cover after killing the spider and it was stained on the underside. The hotel LOOKS nice and new, but the spider and cleanliness was a dealbreaker for me. Also, could not get free internet to work.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2010

For the money, this hotel is a good deal. However, MAKE SURE YOU GET THE TOP FLOOR ONLY. Otherwise, you will do nothing but enjoy the loud stomping of people above you. Bring ear plugs!!! Fortunately, after listening to an hour of kids wrestling and yelling in the room above me, I called the front desk and they moved me to the highly desired "4th floor"! The front desk clerk entered my old room twice while I was moving luggage, as if I could magically make it all disappear and reappear in my new room. Upon moving the last bit of luggage out of my old room, I asked him if he was going to change the sheets for the next guest. He told me no, and that he was going to just make the bed as I was only using the room for a little while. I was shocked and expressed my concern. He then recanted and tried to say that it would be "taken care of". With that in mind, make sure you check your sheets for other people's body hair or evidence of goldilocks sleeping in your bed before you do! Even though the price is cheap, I now question some of the practices of this hotel. I travel all the time and visit hundreds of hotels a year. If price is your biggest concern, this hotel will do fine for you.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2010

I'm fan of Motel 6 chain which is clean,wide rooms and cheap value.This property is however much better than other motel 6 i've been before.It is true there is no pool,but for me it was not a big problem in our trip.
So this property is new,so no corridors smelling of old smoking times like in some old properties,this is first thing you notice when you first come in. Rooms wide and clean,furniture and bed linnen is not the motel 6 chain blue and yellow,they look better,in elegant colours.It has also microwave and minifridge in the room,and free wifi. Complimentary service include a breakfast area,whit cofee and juice,and also toasting machines to prepare your own bagels or toasts.
In summary very nice place, above the average level of the motel 6 chain.It is located in a new area,close to a very big mall.Very safe neighbourhood.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2010

The reviews were right about this one,great Motel 6. About 11 miles from Hershey Park and about half price of anything near Hershey. Small hotel. Great rooms with nice decor. Big bathroom. Near fast food,grocery store & laundry mat. Employees friendly.

Only problems was people in next room were smoking in the nonsmoking hotel and it was coming in our bathroom from the fan appartently.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2010

I've stayed in Motel 6s from coast to coast. They range from the perfectly fine to the horrible. This one is by far the nicest Motel 6 I have ever stayed at. It is new (or newly remodeled?), comfortable, super clean, and very quiet. I would absolutely stay here again.

A recent negative review said the pool was in bad shape. I wonder if the reviewer stayed at a different Motel 6 in or near Harrisburg? This one doesn't have a pool.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo