Econo Lodge
$187
$172
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$54
$75
$121
$179
Sheraton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$79
$102
BestWestern.com
$129
$119
$105
Staybridge.com
$97
All reviewsceiling paintwould definitely stay here againsmall hotelplace to sleepstores and restaurantsone night stayshort staycalled the front deskcontinental breakfastmotelmicrowavecerealroomyfarm
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2014

This hotel is a great, MUCH less expensive alternative to the hotels in Hershey, and it's only 15 minutes away. We arrived after a 2-hour drive from Laurel, MD and a 9-hour day at Hersheypark to find an easy, courteous check-in, a clean, quiet, spacious room and a great night's sleep. With a AAA discount, it was only $80/night, vs. $134+/night at the Econo Lodge closest to Hersheypark!

Is it a luxury hotel? Nope. But it is really, really good at being a bargain hotel. In fact, I have stayed at other Choice Hotels properties, including their so-called premium labels, that were not nearly as well-kept and comfortable. Also, there's the Capitol Diner nearby if you don't like their breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank EricHenning
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We stayed one night at this hotel. We arrived around midnight and the person checking us in gave us the online price without us requesting it. He was very friendly and made us feel welcome. The lobby is not much to look at - hardly a lobby at all - made me concerned about what the rooms might be like. The rooms are great - keeping in mind the price range of this hotel - I was very impressed with the room décor. How often do you have throw pillows at an Econo Lodge?! The room and bathroom were VERY clean.

Breakfast was ok - coffee, juice, muffins, toast, cereal, pastries. It was ok but I am glad we only had one morning to eat that breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on July 4th. The location was perfect for where I had to be and was near to restaurants and shopping. It was nice and quiet and I liked the touchless amenities. They offered a free continental breakfast, as well. During the early evening hours the touchless bathroom light was priceless. At 2 am when I used the bathroom you had to make sure to close door when you came out, because the light was on a timer.
Unless you looked closely, like I always do, the room was nice and clean.
I would stay here again, as it was definitely priced well.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I'm not sure if I specified a non smoking room, but ours smelled like stale cigarette smoke. We bought febreeze and air fresheners for the room. The light over the sink wouldn't brighten. You could see what you were doing, but it wasn't bright enough for any type of make up application. The light and vent cover in the bathroom wasn't connected and was just hanging there. Location wise it was easy to get to and offered plenty of places for meals. If you are heading to Hershey I would find another alternative to the main route. There are several stop lights and it hinders any type of traffic movement. We were on our way to a graduation at Giant Center and were 15 mins late because of the traffic. This isn't the hotels fault, I'm blaming PENDOT for the stellar road planning. Try taking 76 and follow routes to Hummelstown before picking up 322.

Room Tip: Make sure you request a NON SMOKING room!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 11, 2014

The room was extremely worn out, with holes in the bedspread and curtains, worn out linens, and a BAD odor. The young man at the desk was very nice, and was kind enough to explain that there was a mandatory requirement for a credit card because if you left the room dirty they would charge you, or if you took anything. We were very careful to clean it before we left but couldn't get anyone to check it out so we could leave. These were the worst bedspreads and were dirty. The sheets had holes and stains. You can do better for the same price elsewhere.Apparently I didn't get the "renovated room".

Room Tip: Check out your room before you check in.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family