“Ruby's changed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The salad bar is still outstanding, but the food is not what it used to be. Service has also slowed down The do offer some excellent specials occasionally..

1  Thank Larry P

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Had better, had worse. Servers ignored me for awhile, while seating others and taking orders. But apparently I was the only one with a to go order called in, because they did bring me my food without me ever telling them who I was. Food was ok. Yes, I know it was to go, but my hotel was 30 feet away, so it didn't cool down anymore than it would have at a table.

1  Thank J D
Reviewed September 14, 2012

food and service, I do not like warm soup ( hot boiling soup is the best), MR steak is the best, which is hard to find a good cook to be exact the way you want it done.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

when you are at a restaurant and the waitress is on her "A" game, making sure you have everything you need, refills BEFORE your glass is empty, meal brought to your table as you are taking the last bite of your appetizer..... 5 star service!!!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

The bisquits were delightful and I actually enjoyed my shrimp pasta but the rest of my family were disappointed in their choices. Nothing was returned uneaten but if we have the chance we probably wouldn't eat here again.